You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 7, 2022 7:39 pm  #931

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

I found the scene in episode 6, and the one in Ripley's Game. Wow, he doesn't hold back from the cryface, does he?

I posted them both in my male actors crying thread.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

September 11, 2022 11:58 am  #932

PhoebeOnThePhone wrote:

I found the scene in episode 6, and the one in Ripley's Game. Wow, he doesn't hold back from the cryface, does he?

I posted them both in my male actors crying thread.

Thank you, Phooebe ! I think his crying is one of the best I've seen so far. He doesn't hold anything back .

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

September 17, 2022 5:01 pm  #933

I've been on a male crying scene hunt lately, and I found a few good ones, a few great ones, and a few okay ones.

I've always been a fan of Greg Kinnear crying. Not sure why, but him in Little Miss Sunshine for the very brief time he tears up always got me. I haven't seen him sob in much. He does for a short and quiet moment in the beggining of Little Men.

Next, Tom Felton sobs in Breaking for Whales. Rather dark lighting, but the sound is nice.

I also got on a little bit of a Jesse Eisenberg kick. From what i could find, he breifly cries in The Living Wake, and sobs in Resistance.

In Here Awhile, Steven Strait has a pretty great sobbing scene.

In the new Showtime show American Gigollo (did i spell that right? Dont tell me, i dont really care) Jon Bernthal has a pretty good trying-not-to-cry-meltdown into sobbing in quite literally the first scene of the show.

Hope you guys like these. Probably more to come soon. Been a while since I've posted!

What am I if not a woman who likes hot men who cry a lot

September 17, 2022 7:09 pm  #934

Tom Felton looks likea very good crier. I'm sorry I can't find anywhere the longer version of his crying scene in this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6Whp7thn7o

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

September 17, 2022 10:45 pm  #935

Tom is a cute crier. He also cries briefly in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, once in the bathroom and once in a dark room full of furniture. I think he cries in The Disappeared as well. 

September 18, 2022 12:32 pm  #936

I always wanted to see Jon Bernthal cry. Thank you for that

And in the Apple + Serie SURFACE Oliver Jackson Cohen tears up a lot and even cries (Episode 6) and tears up including tears in Episode 8

Last edited by abcd1234 (September 18, 2022 7:45 pm)

September 22, 2022 1:07 pm  #937

Wonderful takes and close ups  in Episode 6 indeed ! I wish the scene in the car would have been without interruption and music so thesobs would have been more audible.

Woody Harrelson

September 22, 2022 6:03 pm  #938

Evan Peters has some brief crying moments in Dahmer in Episodes 3 and 4. The tears aren't shown rolling down his face but there is a range to them. In episode 4 there is a slow built up while Dahmer's character tries to tell his parents about his obsessions. His face is shown in a close-up and the muscles on his face are slowly flushing while he tries hard not to cry. At the end of this episode he's shown sobbing after killing a guy. Again not much focus on his face which I find a bit frustrating.  In the middle of the episode he's having another melt down with a bit of a tearing up.

Woody Harrelson

October 23, 2022 4:17 am  #939

A soldier played by Sam Witwer (who co-authored a book about DnD, a factoid I learned just today) is tearful upon discovering the bodies of his army comrades, in the scene directly following the spider-creature scene near the end of the movie.

Edit because I posted super late and forgot to say the movie is The Mist. 

Last edited by PhoebeOnThePhone (October 23, 2022 9:19 pm)

October 23, 2022 8:04 am  #940

PhoebeOnThePhone wrote:

A soldier played by Sam Witwer (who co-authored a book about DnD, a factoid I learned just today) is tearful upon discovering the bodies of his army comrades, in the scene directly following the spider-creature scene near the end of the movie.

What movie are you referring to?

Woody Harrelson

Board footera