You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 14, 2022 12:05 am  #1

Important update about my videos

Hi everyone. I have some news you won’t want to hear but may have all suspected would happen one day: I’m retiring my crying Youtube channel. I’ve come to the conclusion that it’s simply too damaging to my health and wellbeing. 

I’m leaving the videos up for now but I’ve changed them to unlisted. Bookmark this link now if you want to watch them going forwards, as I don’t know how long I’ll keep this post online.  

This is a difficult decision for me to make. I know I’ll still seek out crying scenes and enjoy them in private. Maybe I’ll even talk about them on here. But I need to snap out of the lifestyle I’m living and be a better person. 

It’s not just the time commitment, it’s like… uploading videos gives me a rush of endorphins, makes me want to push for views and engagement, but making this kind of content is doing genuine harm to my mental state. It’s a compulsion loop driving me to a dark place, and outside this community I’ve found myself crossing lines I never want to cross again. I’ve felt a profound sense of shame these past few months. I know I’m better than this and I deeply regret the choices I’ve made. 

This might sound like a word of warning. That’s not my intention. I absolutely don’t think there’s anything wrong with enjoying crying content as long as it’s in moderation and doesn't interfere with your day to day life. This is a personal decision I’m making to protect myself from my own addictive tendencies. Please don't beg me to reconsider, I need to do this. Thank you everyone for your support.

Last edited by OnlyTears (October 14, 2022 12:05 am)

October 14, 2022 12:22 am  #2

Re: Important update about my videos

I have to admit, that, even though I enjoyed your content, know it can be quite consuming (both mentally and time), you recognized you are not ready to handle it and balance it with your everyday life. I wish you well, God bless, and once you feel ready, it’s healthy to vent out your dachryphilia. If I can be of any assistance, feel free to send me a private message.

October 15, 2022 2:07 am  #3

I know how you feel. You do you.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

October 16, 2022 1:35 am  #4

Thank you for taking care of yourself. Please don’t feel even the slightest bit of guilt over this. I’m also here for you if you want to talk.

Board footera