You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 23, 2022 8:39 pm  #941

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

Oh! So sorry last night was so late, I completely neglected to say! The movie is The Mist. 

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

October 23, 2022 8:50 pm  #942

Ella wrote:

PhoebeOnThePhone wrote:

Does Ryan Reynolds cry in The Captive? I just watched the trailer and some bits looked promising. 

I'm not familiar with this, or actually much of his work in general, but the few times I have seen him he's usually in comedic situations. So I would like to know as well. (Something about usually funny guys crying in non comedic ways is as good or almost as good as the tough guy breaks down trope)

Oh. This is totally a thing. Something about a smartass quippy guy breaking down. This is why I wanted to see James Roday Rodriguez genuinely cry on Psych as his character Shawn. He got close in the final episode, and he had a few brief moments in the series that, while played for laughs, were half decent, but never visible tears or full proper crying noises.
Well, we can’t always get what we want. Plus, while it wasn’t as Shawn, I have gotten to see JRR full-on sob in that one episode of A Million Little Things after the death of his boyfriend (?). 

Last edited by PhoebeOnThePhone (October 23, 2022 9:02 pm)

October 24, 2022 8:54 pm  #943

PhoebeOnThePhone wrote:

Oh! So sorry last night was so late, I completely neglected to say! The movie is The Mist. 

It's ok Phoebe !  Thank you for your quick reply today ! You kind of hinted at it and I did a short research last night but didn't have time to see the film step by step.

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

October 26, 2022 4:41 pm  #944

I read in an article that there's supposed to be a 'melodramatic crying scene' in Andor. I do hope Diego Luna cries.

October 26, 2022 5:34 pm  #945

psychic_girl wrote:

Tom Felton looks likea very good crier. I'm sorry I can't find anywhere the longer version of his crying scene in this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6Whp7thn7o

Oh my my, that's adorable. Lovely progression going from the crumpling face to the little sobs.

October 29, 2022 1:39 am  #946

PhoebeOnThePhone wrote:

I read in an article that there's supposed to be a 'melodramatic crying scene' in Andor. I do hope Diego Luna cries.

If you know, was it in the context of an upcoming episode or one that already dropped?

October 29, 2022 1:51 am  #947

PhoebeOnThePhone wrote:

A soldier played by Sam Witwer (who co-authored a book about DnD, a factoid I learned just today) is tearful upon discovering the bodies of his army comrades, in the scene directly following the spider-creature scene near the end of the movie.

Edit because I posted super late and forgot to say the movie is The Mist. 

Is Sam Witwer the guy that's pretty hot? Am I remembering right?

October 29, 2022 4:45 pm  #948

Upcoming episode, I think. 

Sam Witwer is not the male lead of The Mist, Thomas Jane. 

November 3, 2022 6:05 pm  #949

Jude Law has a little crying fit at the end of the Nest. He starts laughing initially and then he succumbs to sobs right away. You can't see his face because he's too far away from the camera.

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

November 5, 2022 10:05 pm  #950

I saw Smile the other day and I noticed that Kyle Gallner has a few sweet teary moments now and then among all the other creepy ones. I researched him afterward and I found some nice close-ups from SUV  season 9 episode 3. He plays a deranged teen in that one who is charged a rapist.  In the trial scene he tears up a lot and even in the beginning of the episode there's a close up of his teary eyes.

Last edited by psychic_girl (November 5, 2022 10:05 pm)

Woody Harrelson

Board footera