You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 23, 2023 2:22 am  #1

Ad Astra scene - Brad Pitt

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

January 24, 2023 3:49 am  #2

Re: Ad Astra scene - Brad Pitt

NGL, part of why I went to see Ad Astra was hopes he'd tear up a little. It's an exceedingly pretty tear.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

January 24, 2023 11:39 am  #3

PhoebeOnThePhone wrote:

NGL, part of why I went to see Ad Astra was hopes he'd tear up a little. It's an exceedingly pretty tear.

Phoebe, I'm glad the film delivered in this sense but I still think Pitt could have cried some more.

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

January 24, 2023 8:16 pm  #4

The single tear is overused. It's still pretty, and sometimes it makes sense for the character and the actor is good enough to be expressive through small details (cough cough Jensen Ackles/Dean Winchester) but with many other guys I often feel like they're taking the easy way out.
However, it still counts as crying and I'd rather have the single tear than actively bad crying.

Last edited by PhoebeOnThePhone (January 24, 2023 8:18 pm)

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

Board footera