You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 4, 2023 5:23 am  #3671

Re: Movie night

William's POV:

As soon as tears start to course down my cheeks Anna responds reassuringly as she brings the back of her fingers to my cheeks: "Yeah, but we're much stronger than that now. We trust in each other and are not as prod to allow our tears to be seen and even taken care of by the other." Her fingers feel like warm silk, I can feel all her love in that gesture as she knows I love when she wipes my tears.

I drop my hands on her thighs, I love feeling her thighs and calves jiggle in my hands as much as I love wiping her tears, I can't help but answer: "And that's what I love about you (not being proud anymore to hide her tears from me), I promise I'll allow my tears to fall unchecked, even in public, if the situation arises, just for you to take care of them, I have developed this trust level in you, I hope you are in the same page, as I feel our bond grows stronger every time we wipe each other's tears." I hope she allows me to wipe and kiss her tears during this intimate moment. I gently squeeze her inner thighs and quads, sliding my hands to her upper inner thighs, leaning my face closer to hers.

February 4, 2023 4:18 pm  #3672

As I'm sobbing uncontrollably I can feel my body start trembling, making my thighs begin to jiggle almost violently against Jarrod's. I can also feel my lips beginning to curl in a very prominent lip curl. I can also feel him lovingly caressing my lips as well as my cheeks while he wipes away all my falling tears as well as their streaks only to have them quickly replaced by a new set of falling tears.

After a moment I am suprised when I feel Jarrod  place a small kiss on my still curled lips before moving to my cheeks and kissing one of my thick tears and its streak all the way up to just under my eye. I then feel one of his hands being placed on my cheek, delicately wiping my now streaming tears; while dropping his other hand on my thigh making it jiggle. I can't help but slightly indulge myself in the warmth of his hand on my thigh.

Through my tears and body wracking sobs I try to stammer out a very inaudible "Thank you!"  Mostly mouthing the words between sobs. It was at this point that I completely lost what little focus I had left on the movie and in the back of my mind hoped Jarrod would soon bring me in for a tight, warm hug.

February 4, 2023 4:29 pm  #3673

Anna's pov:

As soon as I finish reassuring William I feel him drop one of his hands on my thigh, making it jiggle before speaking. He answers me saying that that's what he loves about me. Explaining he loves how I'm not too proud anymore to hide my tears...from him. He then surprises me when he promises next time to let his tears fall unchecked next time he feels the urge to cry and we are together, even if we are in public, just for me to take care of. He says that's now how much trust he has in me. He also says that he feels our bond grow stronger every time we wipe each others tears. To which I couldn't agree more. I'm happy he's finally at the place where he can finally see and acknowledge that too.

It's then that I feel him lightly squeeze my inner thighs and quads, slowly sliding his hand to my upper inner thighs. He then starts leaning his face closer to mine. I'm not sure if he wants me to take care of his tears or him to take care of mine so I also lean my face just a bit closer to his to really figure out this Intentions.

February 5, 2023 8:31 am  #3674

That first sob is the door for the next, Camilla starts sobbing hard, I continue to wipe and kiss her tears as I feel her thighs and calves jiggle. She tries to say thank you, barely managing to mouth it between her sobs. I know she likes to be hugged when sobbing, so I pull her closer to me, holding her trembling body in my arms as I replace the wiping of tears with kissing her hot, big tears and her thick, shining tear streaks.

I look into her eyes: "Baby, has anyone ever told you how beautiful you look with tears on your cheeks and extremely aesthetic tear streaks adorning your face? Thank you for allowing your precious tears to fall unchecked, just for me, I will always be ready to wipe and kiss them from your beautiful cheeks and hold you in my arms until you feel comforted". 

February 5, 2023 8:46 am  #3675

William's POV:

Anna corresponds leaning her face, close to mine. I jiggle her inner thighs once more as I lean and start kissing her cheeks, feeling...

February 5, 2023 9:34 am  #3676

Tristan's POV:

The next day we were up early and we go horseback riding. I decide to wear shorts, in spite of the cold weather, hoping my beautiful wife would follow (as I would love to ride the same horse as her and feel her perfectly toned thighs as we ride the horse/

It's a very pleasant ride over some winding hilly paths. It reminds me of The Mountain Of Adventure in which the children ride on donkeys over the mountains.

When we return to the stables, Enid reminds me of Mel getting a DVD copy of it and I quickly text my sister to ask if she has seen it yet.

She had as it happened.

'It's not my favourite of the series, it's a little slow in the beginning but when the adventure bit starts it gets better' she writes.

We researched the nearest cinema and got ready to go.
As we watch the movie, I can't help but hold my beautiful wife with all the love I can convey, feeling her body against mine, her thighs and calves hitting my legs (which I love) and her breath on my neck (which is starting to turn me on. I caress her thighs every now and then.

February 5, 2023 2:50 pm  #3677

As soon as the thought crossed my mind I felt Jarrod pull me into his arms. I've never felt safer or more taken care of (even though it is just a movie). I then feel him begin to kiss my tears and streaks away, a gesture that never fails to send shivers through my body.

Jarrod lifts my head slightly with one hand while still hugging me with his other and looks deep into my eyes as my tears never cease to fall. I barely hear him whisper through my sobs how beautiful he thinks I look with tears and tear streaks on my face. He then thanks me for leaving them unchecked just for him. He finishes by saying that he'll always be ready to wipe and kiss them as well as hold me in his arms.

I guess that last statement moved him just a bit as I could see, through my own blurry vision, his eyes beginning to shine with the threat of his own impending tears.

February 5, 2023 2:54 pm  #3678

Anna's pov:

As I lean my face closer to William's I feel him  jiggle my inner thighs again before leaning in and kissing my cheeks. As he is lovingly kissing my cheeks I can't help but feel him kiss a thick, hot tear off my cheek and have it transferred to his lips as his next kiss was a hit cooler and wetter than I anticipated.

February 5, 2023 3:05 pm  #3679

I love feeling my wife's body shivering in my arms and against my body, I guess the emotional intimacy is backfiring, as I feel tears slowly filling my eyes as I kiss Camilla's hot tears and streaks as I feel her thighs still jiggling in my relaxed hand on her thigh with each sob.

As the movie is still running I feel a single, thin tear quickly fall from my left eye, landing on Camilla's thigh, I just feel the wet, thin streak on my cheek. I can't help but smile at Camilla as I kiss a couple more tears and wipe her streaks with the back of my fingers.

February 5, 2023 3:11 pm  #3680

William's POV:

Kissing Anna's tears (especially knowing they are not sad tears) as I jiggle her sexy thighs turns me on like a teenager, I lift my hands from her thighs and wipe her several thick streaks with my thumbs and the back of my fingers (hoping she corresponds the same way). Caressing her hair and her cheek all the way from the outer corner of her eye to the curvature of her chin.

Board footera