You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 23, 2022 7:29 am  #31

Re: Actors you want to see cry, round 2

Youtube. Don't link it here though.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

December 10, 2022 5:05 pm  #32

Meghan Markle.  Never really noticed before, but caught a trailer for that documentary and she looked like she was very close to crying and it very much caught my interest.  Sadly, I sat through three episodes of that documentary and no tears. Although there was a very brief sob at the beginning of the first episode.  A few times that looked like it would be close, but nothing. 

January 25, 2023 8:38 pm  #33

Have I said Paul Rudd? He was adorable in that one-second shot of him crying while reading The Fault In Our Stars in Ant-Man.
Also Benicio del Toro and Michael B Jordan. Michael cried a little in Black Panther. Does anyone know if he cries in Creed?

Last edited by PhoebeOnThePhone (January 25, 2023 8:42 pm)

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

February 8, 2023 2:09 am  #34

Who's watched the new season of White Lotus? Adam Dimarco (who plays Albie), I wanna see him like, intensely cry- not just 'tear tear' cry (because he does that on supernatural, almost on the good doctor, and a little bit in the order.) Not gonna lie, I totally went on a crying scene treasure hunt for him, came up mostly empty handed

What am I if not a woman who likes hot men who cry a lot

February 8, 2023 3:16 pm  #35

PhoebeOnThePhone wrote:

Have I said Paul Rudd? He was adorable in that one-second shot of him crying while reading The Fault In Our Stars in Ant-Man.
Also Benicio del Toro and Michael B Jordan. Michael cried a little in Black Panther. Does anyone know if he cries in Creed?

Did not Benicio del Toro cry in THINGS WE LOST IN THE FIRE?

Last edited by abcd1234 (February 8, 2023 3:16 pm)

February 9, 2023 3:11 am  #36

I haven't seen that one. I'll check it out!

February 9, 2023 10:18 am  #37

abcd1234 wrote:

PhoebeOnThePhone wrote:

Did not Benicio del Toro cry in THINGS WE LOST IN THE FIRE?

I've seen parts of it and there's just a bit of tearing up in the last minute of the film. I felt disappointed but maybe I could have missed one or two scenes. As long as I can remember I can say he cries a bit in 21 Grams somewhere in the middle of the film when his character confesses his crime. It's a one-tear scene and a few sniffles.

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

February 13, 2023 5:11 pm  #38

Thank you for the heads-up! You're right; the two scenes are subtle. Still, I'll take what I can get. The scene in 21 Grams is my favorite because even though it's very quiet it's not super short.

I also like that being vulnerable in someone's arms and murmuring into their hair and then beginning to cry. Karl Urban does this in Out of the Blue in my male actors crying thread. He murmurs into his wife's hair and cries too but his crying is more audible.

February 21, 2023 3:20 am  #39

February 22, 2023 3:21 am  #40

It's on my watch list. I'm about to take a short break from my current show (Stargate SG-1, which has ten seasons, a couple movies, and a partially concurrent spinoff) so I'll probably watch it then.

Barring that, when I don't know where in the episode a crying scene happens, I start looking in the last 10-20 minutes. A lot of crying scenes happen around the end.

Board footera