You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 18, 2023 3:06 am  #1

Turkish actors Cagatay Ulusoy and Aras Bulut İynemli (male)

I have a Pinterest board of men crying and one day Pinterest shows me image after image of this guy crying, but lists no name. Then I was exploring the Whumpslist spreadsheet and it talked about the Turkish series The Protector. I get thirty seconds into the episode and I realize HEY this is that guy I've been pinning! I recognize the way the different parts of his face look like when he's crying. It's like I accidentally solved a mystery, lol.
He cries many times over the course of the series, and, apparently, in plenty of other projects as well. It's astounding how different he can look. I did google-image search to double check, and it confirms they're all him.

I'm about to post some videos from The Protector as well.

I also found a pic of Cagatay with another Turkish actor Aras Bulut İynemli (top right, first image below), who also seems to cry in various projects. Some of them might not be crying but still looks like it.

Last edited by PhoebeOnThePhone (February 18, 2023 4:30 am)

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

February 18, 2023 11:41 pm  #2

Re: Turkish actors Cagatay Ulusoy and Aras Bulut İynemli (male)

Dear Phoebe, I posted this long time ago, in this series ICERDE, they cry both all the time, I was astonished to see, you much they cried, there is another turkish actor Kivanc Tatlıtuğ, who cries in other series as well. I was wondering if they have a different approach to crying.

Last edited by abcd1234 (February 18, 2023 11:42 pm)

February 19, 2023 12:07 am  #3

Oh neat! Google does report that a lot of these shots come from Icerde. I'll look into Kivanc Tatlitug. Given my current history with crying Turkish actors, he might already be one of the men I've pinned whose names I don't know.

February 20, 2023 1:19 pm  #4

Great pictures ! Thank you so much, Phoebe ! This guy is like the gift that keeps on giving .

https://tenor.com/ro/view/leyla-lidia-cagatay-ulusoy-delibal-gif-27170528

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

February 20, 2023 2:40 pm  #5

Is he... crying at the movies? It's super cute when guys cry at movies.

February 20, 2023 2:48 pm  #6

PhoebeOnThePhone wrote:

Is he... crying at the movies? It's super cute when guys cry at movies.

It seems this is from a movie or a soap called Delibal. I have only seen clips on youtube with him in it and there's some nice crying too at some point.

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

February 22, 2023 3:27 am  #7

I really like his hair in Delibal.

Board footera