You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 22, 2023 1:46 pm  #11

Re: Çağatay Ulusoy (male) master post

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

February 23, 2023 3:35 am  #12

psychic_girl wrote:

In episode 2 from the 1 st season there are 3 more sobbing scenes after this one. One with him in the morgue, contemplating his father's death at 7:10 which continues at 9:10. He's shown sobbing and wiping tears as they fall down from his eyes while talking to his dead father. At 15 :05 he is in the family library overcome with memories as he's looking for something. He starts sobbing again while taking short breaths.And at the end of the episode he gets teary eyed. He's so versatile and there's no single scene in which his crying would seem overdone!

Updated the first post with the morgue and library scenes from 1x2. Thank you! Apparently the Whumpslistdatabase (how I learned about the show) didn't catch all the scenes.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

January 21, 2024 7:28 pm  #13

He has some nice crying/ sobbing scenes in his latest series Kübra, which is about a  man with super powers who can predict  and influence indirectly ominous events. He starts sobbing at the end of ep 2 in Season 1 when he anticipates the suicide of his sister(?) and he acts as a medium for her father's spirit to communicate with her and prevent her death.
https://2kmovie.cc/watch-tv/watch-kubra-free-105385.10247956 ( he starts tearing up at 33:07 he's aso shown crying at 31:04)

https://2kmovie.cc/watch-tv/watch-kubra-free-105385.10248085 ( he starts crying with tears streaming down while praying at 15:30 and at  talking to his girlfriend about losing faith at 18:00,  being comforted by his girlfriend at 35:38)

Last edited by psychic_girl (January 21, 2024 7:50 pm)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

January 26, 2024 3:21 am  #14

I've seen so many pics of this guy crying; it's looking like he cries in every project he does. My fave of these new scenes is where his girlfriend comforts him esp when she kisses his face. Reminds me of the cinema scene.

Last edited by PhoebeOnThePhone (January 26, 2024 3:22 am)

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

Board footera