You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 1, 2023 3:10 pm  #3841

Re: Movie night

Since we're already naked, I just manage to say: "Top, bottom, ride or rear". As I expect an answer I slide my hands along Camilla's softer thighs.

March 1, 2023 4:24 pm  #3842

Sophie's POV

I was spending the day with Kirsty and Samantha. We were all trying not to think about how Kate and Rhiannon were doing as it was driving us all mad checking for updates

Samantha suggested we do all our homework so we could enjoy the rest of our half term. We didn't want to but it was good to focus on something else

At about 6:45, me and Kirsty were having a staring contest so we could watch each others tears run down our cheeks when I got a text message

I wiped my tears and saw it was from Kate. Rhiannon was feeling tired and needed to stop so she asked if either me or Samantha would meet her at Camden Town Station.

'Why don't you go' I suggested to Samantha. 'I've already been on the practice run' She gave me a hug with tears streaming down her face.

'Thank you so much' she said, and she got ready to leave. Kirsty had wiped away her last batch of tears and was ready to resume the staring contest

'3-2-1 go' I requested, and the next round started

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

March 1, 2023 5:16 pm  #3843

Anna's pov:

After William kisses the remaining tears from both my as well as Annabelle's  cheeks he gives my thigh a squeeze then I forms me that he is going to return home shortly to clean and tidy it before we get released. He then asks if I'd !one him.to.invite.our relatives over to meet Annabelle or if I would rather rest a few days first.

"I'd love our relatives to meet her, but I think I'd rather spend some quality time resting at home with you and Annabelle first." I say hoping I didn't disappoint him. "Maybe we can set things yp.for next week, perhaps?" I ask hopefully.

March 1, 2023 5:29 pm  #3844

I feel Jarrod sliding his hands along my.thigh as he asks me which position I'd like to do it in. Before I get a chance to answer I feel his hands running along my bottom indicating he's already decided what position he'd like, although still leaving it up to me.

"How about you be on top this time." I Sssh seductively. Trying a position we won't be able to do once I get further along in my pregnancy.

March 1, 2023 5:54 pm  #3845

William's POV:

I go home, set up a small portable table near the sofa, I make the bed and bring a couple of blankets and pillows to the sofa, ready in case Anna decides to rest in the living room for a while. After a couple of hours cleaning the house and another couple of hours buying food. I send a message to our families and close friends, telling them we are coming back home tomorrow and we'll set up a reunion for next week so they make time in their schedules.

March 1, 2023 5:57 pm  #3846

Camilla wants me to be on top, I would have preferred if she was on top or take her rear so I would indulge better in her softer thighs and calves. Still, I move on top of her and test the waters at the same time I wipe the last of her tears.

I start extremely gently and slow, waiting for Camilla to set up the pace...

March 2, 2023 10:42 am  #3847

Billie's POV

I had spent a wonderful day with Anne Marie and checking out the new Boston Commuter Rail station. Having seen the old version it was nice to see the refurbished station. It looked fantastic

Finally it was time to go home and find out how Kate had done on the London Underground

'She's finished' Gemma told me proudly. 'All 272 stations'

'That's brilliant' I replied. We had to wait until the next day to find out how she had done as she was currently sleeping, so me and my partner filled each other in on our respective days

'It's so nice to have Anne Marie as a friend' I said, tears streaming down my face. 'When we worked together we didn't have the best relationship because I was so stressed out all the time'

Gemma tenderly put her hand on one of my booted legs as tears ran down her cheeks.

'I'm glad' she said. We wiped each others tears and gently kissed. We then went over the plans for our road trip to Washington state

March 2, 2023 4:14 pm  #3848

Tristan’s POV:

Finally spring break is about to start, even though we can’t leave our coffee shop for long, I talk to Enid about taking a breath (at least) and go to a beach or hiking to the woods or simply rest in a cabin or hotel…

March 2, 2023 7:20 pm  #3849

Enid's POV

Tristan suggests we take a short holiday when spring break is approaching. I tell him I would love to but I need to check with Kim and Leanne first to see if they have plans.

As it turns out they don't. Leanne has to work the week of Spring break

'My manager at work is on holiday that week' Leanne said to me, tears streaming down her face. 'So I can't go anywhere' As she wiped her tears I asked her if she had any time off that week at all

'Just the Monday' she replied, wiping another tear that ran down her left cheek. This was terribly bad luck. I ask them both what would suit them and Kim said we could leave her in charge but she would like the beginning of the week off to spend it with her wife

After discussing it with Tristan, we both agreed to go to a cabin in the woods he had picked out for us from Thursday to Sunday and returning to work on the Monday

March 2, 2023 7:35 pm  #3850

Kate's POV

I awoke at 7:30 to go to the bathroom in my hotel room. Me and Samantha had arrived at just after 12:30 and just flopped on the bed. I had tried to rest but despite my body feeling exhausted after 19 hours of travel, the adrenaline still hadn't completely worn off

We both went to breakfast and one of the girls from reception gave us a message from my Dad. He would pick us up at 11:00. This gave us both time to have a large breakfast and have a shower as well as post a short video to my Just Giving page verifying to my sponsors that I did visit all 272 stations

The congratulatory messages poured in. Aunt Gemma and Billie sent me a lovely one and so did my girlfriend Rachel. Tears ran down my cheeks as I read hers. She was so supportive of me, and had completely left me alone on my special day and had not interfered one bit. I did have a couple of tricky spots, but had managed to navigate them without any problems.

Rhiannon had got home fine as well. It turned out that one of her relatives had a flat in Camden Town to allow her to stay the night. I hoped I had done the right thing asking her to stop. I know why she was doing it, but by 6pm she was so tired and wouldn't have managed to get to the end.

Dad picked us both up and took us back home. He told me Rachel would call over the next day to allow me to rest.

Board footera