You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 3, 2023 4:54 am  #3851

Re: Movie night

Anna's pov:

After William leaves the nurse helps me feed Annabelle for the first time before taking her to the nursery for her next nap, leaving me time for a bit of rest.  As I'm waking from my nap I get a call from William. He informs me he has the house cleaned and food bought for our return tomorrow..he then continues to let me.know that he has called our our relatives to set up a reunion for the following week .

"I appreciate everything you've done for us and can't wait to bring Annabelle home tomorrow." I say as a smile spreads across my face.

March 3, 2023 4:59 am  #3852

Jarrod eagerly climbs on top lovingly wiping the last of my tears with the pads of his thumbs as he begins to slowly enter between my legs, thrusting slowly. I lift his hands from my cheeks and place them on my thighs, making a slapping sound as they jiggle.

March 4, 2023 12:48 am  #3853

Tristan's POV:

I work hard to become a Certified Tea Sommelier and a Certified Tea Aroma Expert before spring break, leaving the Tea Health Expert and Tea Blender for the latter part of the year. I work with Enid ideas to incorporate new drinks involving coffee and tea, maybe even other flavors like cocoa, vanilla or cinnamon.

One night, we were on the couch talking about some ideas, when she starts to playfully pat and caress my arms and legs. I can't help but correspond, and, feeling her sexy, firm legs jiggling against my hand turns me on so much I can't keep thinking about drinks and I take things to bed.

March 4, 2023 12:51 am  #3854

William's POV:

I bring Anna and Annabelle home, we are very excited to be back home, bringing our baby girl home for the first time. I never stop indulging Anna and helping her with whatever she needs while she is still recovering from the delivery. I take Anna's ideas for the arrangement of our family's reunion and work on them.

March 4, 2023 12:58 am  #3855

Camilla gently removes my hands from her cheeks, strongly bringing them to her thighs, making a strong slapping sound as they send rippling waves to my hands, jiggling hard in my hands. I start thrusting hard, feeling Camilla's muscles giving in to the strength of the impact, causing them to jiggle so erotically I feel the volcano about to erupt.

March 4, 2023 4:48 am  #3856

Anna's pov:

William brings Annabelle and I home the next day. I'm tired yet excited to be home. I can't help but excitedly show Annabelle around her house before placing her in her crib for a nap before her next feeding.

"Please, love, go rest. I'll take care of all of your and Annabelle's needs while you are recovering." William begins lovingly. "If you're not too tired why don't we discuss the arrangement for our families reunion." He finishes excitedly.

"I'd love that, but I'd love even more if we could discuss it over lunch. The hospital food wasn't that great." I say trying to remind myself not to ask too much of him as he is going to be pretty busy with Annabelle too.

March 4, 2023 4:57 am  #3857

As soon as Jarrod's hands slap my thighs I feel him immediately begin thrusting harder, making all my muscles jiggle. I place my hands on top of his and begin to thrust in contrary motion. After only a moment I feel myself about to explode. (Since becoming pregnant it takes me less time to reach the point than I'm used to). I slow down hoping he will follow. I want to enjoy all these amazing sensations as long as possible.

March 4, 2023 4:22 pm  #3858

Camilla places her hands on top of mine, bouncing with the ripples of her relaxed thigh muscles, slowing the pace, trying to delay the inevitable. I follow, slowing down, but still, feeling her sexy muscles jiggling in my hands and her hands on top of mine confirming she is ok, even likes my hands on her jiggling thighs, makes the volcano explode, sending hot lava, followed by an earthquake that brought streams of water to the volcano’s base.

The volcano erupted a couple more fumes and a little more lava when the after waves of the earthquake shook its foundation.

I smile and say: “Wow, you survived a natural disaster”.

March 5, 2023 4:36 am  #3859

Almost instantly after I placed my hand on top of his I felt him explode. I could no longer contain myself and I erupted bathing his volcano with my own lava. He then gave me a big smile while telling me I survived a natural disaster.

"Well, I never heard of two natural disasters happening at once...until now." I said trying to catch my breath.

March 6, 2023 12:11 am  #3860

As soon as we are still trying to catch our breath Camilla says: "Well, I never heard of two natural disasters happening at once...until now."

I reply: “What can I telll you, this volcano is not capable of resisting these earthquakes (I give her tired thigh muscles a loving and playful pat) and these beautiful hills (I give her shapely calf a squeeze (jiggling it teasingly) without erupting. Every time it trembles the volcano erupts, it doesn’t matter if it just erupted feeling the earth movement brings it to eruption (I grasp her calf and thigh firmer, shaking my hand to feel it jiggle in my hand).”

The last image is her beautiful eyes sparkling and the feeling of her silky, smooth legs jiggling in my hands.

Board footera