You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 6, 2023 4:28 am  #3861

Re: Movie night

Jarrod tells me his volcanoes can't resist my earthquakes as he pats my more than tired muscles. That's why, he explains, every time I erupt so does he. He can't resist squeezing and jiggling my calf. He also says that it doesn't matter if he's just erupted if I explode so will he. He then shakes my calf as he gives me a loving smile.

"It's getting late and we've missed the end of the movie...not that I'm complaining." I begin slowly as I let out a yawn. "I think it's time for bed...at least for me. If not I'm going to be sleeping on the couch." I finish slowly looking at Jarrod curiously wondering what he'd prefer.

Before I even have a chance to think any further I feel Jarrod pick me up, like we just got married, and begin to carry me. "I think your tired muscles need a rest but let me carry you upstairs." He says as he gives me a peck on my cheek before heading up the stairs.

March 6, 2023 1:45 pm  #3862

Rachel's POV

Despite being exhausted after her Tube Challenge, Kate was determined to finish all her college homework

'She wants to spend the rest of the week with you' Caitlin told me in a text which caused tears to stream down my face. I was glad I had a loving girlfriend but sad at the same time that her sister had to be apart from hers.

So much so that I sent an email to Marie asking what the dates for spring break were from her college and what Robyn had planned

'We are just going to do Guinness prep for our ferry challenge' she informed me. A plan started to form in my mind and I asked Caitlin for the dates of her half term and thankfully they matched

'I can give you the money for a plane ticket if you want' I suggested. Tears ran down Caitlin's cheeks when I told her this. She did refuse initially but eventually agreed to let me pay. I booked her flight for the following week. By happy coincidence we would be both going to the airport at the same time. Me to Montreal for my latest challenge and Caitlin to New York

'Thanks for doing that for her' Kate said the next day, tears streaming down her face. 'She's in so much pain from being apart from Robyn, it's so hard for her'

'Your welcome' I replied, tears running down my cheeks. We wiped each other's tears away and gently kissed.

When we broke apart, I studied Kate's logbook from her challenge while she played with my boot zips

'You managed to get Mansion House okay' I noted 'It was closed when I checked the service pattern at 12pm'. She had also changed the route from the Labyrinth route in her book I got her for Christmas, taking a Metropolitan train instead of a Piccadilly from Rayners Lane. This meant she did the Edgware Road loop down to Hammersmith earlier than planned, meaning she only needed to do the Richmond branch late at night

There was one thing she had been worried about.

'Rhiannon was so tired, I had to ask her to stop' she explained as another round of tears ran down her cheeks. 'I hope she doesn't hate me too much'

'She won't I'm sure' I told her, wiping her tears. 'Sometimes transit challenges aren't for everyone. You did the right thing swapping her out for Samantha'

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

March 6, 2023 6:52 pm  #3863

Robyn's POV

Me and Marie were doing a practice run on the NY ferry system in preparation for our WR attempt in the summer

We were amongst other things testing how far we could push the use of our GoPro's and still record decent quality footage. Since our record attempt was hopefully going to last around 9-10 hours we had both searched for a data cars that could hold that much video. Luckily we managed to find one

The other thing was while we could use our OMNY cards for the bus and subway to connect to the various ferry stops, there was currently no daily ticket for the ferry, so we had to buy our digital tickets in advance and activate them at the start of every journey

We had concluded the main portion of our trip and were now heading home after a successful practice run and my girlfriend came into my mind as she so often did. Susan was visiting her parents with her zucchini Edward and Jen had found someone too, and was becoming fast friends with Poppy

And then there was me with a long distance girlfriend. I knew what I signed up for when I initiated the relationship with Caitlin but I wish someone had told me how much pain I would have to go through

When we opened the doors to our house we shared with Susan, I noticed a small case and a pair of knee boots in the hall. My eyes filled with tears as it dawned on me what this meant. I walked into the lounge and fell into Caitlin's arms.

Both of us started crying, tears streaming down our faces and we both sobbed with joy. When we stopped crying and wiped each other's tears, Caitlin introduced herself to Marie.

'It's nice to meet you at last' Marie told her, tears running down her cheeks as she shook her hand. We all retired to the lounge, me and Marie taking off our gear and them Marie made us all a coffee each

March 7, 2023 4:07 pm  #3864

Caitlin's POV

Marie brought our two coffees over and respectfully left us both alone. We'd missed each other so much it took a while for the tears to stop

We just chatted on the sofa, occasionally wiping our faces and sipping our drinks as we filled ourselves in on what had been happening since Valentine’s Day

Finally our tears finished falling from our eyes and down our cheeks and we planned what we were going to do with our week

March 10, 2023 3:54 pm  #3865

As I am drifting off to sleep, I hear Camilla say: "It's getting late and we've missed the end of the movie...not that I'm complaining." She lets out a yawn. "I think it's time for bed...at least for me. If not I'm going to be sleeping on the couch." I, without thinking pick Camilla up, like we just got married, feeling my fingers sink in her still toned muscles. "I think your tired muscles need a rest but let me carry you upstairs." I say to her as I give her a peck on her cheek before heading up the stairs.

The week goes by and the day of meeting my niece arrives...

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (March 10, 2023 4:50 pm)

March 10, 2023 5:52 pm  #3866

Tristan's POV:

As days go by and spring is about to start, I manage to balance my time between work, study, workout, dedicating time to my beautiful wife, and developing the business.

After a perfect week, I end most days nearly spent but extremely happy of making a stronger bond with Enid. One night, after an intense morning working, a few hours at the coffee shop and two hours in a certification course, as I reach the point of no return, brining my beautiful wife along, I look into her beautiful grey eyes and, still trying to catch our breath, I give her relaxed quads a gently pat as I say: " My love, I don't think I'll ever stop feeling your sexy, toned, silky thighs jiggle in my hand without my heart skipping a beat, I can hardly keep my hands off them no matter where we are, be it in the intimacy of the two of us or in front of our friends or even strangers. I just love feeling your perfect thighs and calves jiggling just for me in my hands." I lean and, as I give her inner thigh a soft squeeze I passionately kiss her lips.

March 10, 2023 10:39 pm  #3867

The next day we find out Anna had her baby. William tells us he'd like us to come visit the following week giving Anna a chance to rest. Jarrod happily agrees.for the both of us.

The day finally comes when we are going to visit Annabelle. We are so excited we take off two days from work so we can spend amp!e time in New York. On the drive down we decide to offer William and Anna a night out as we'll babysit. We even put money aside so they don't have to pay for anything. We hope they'll accept as we also decided to take them baby shopping both next day as we didn't know what they might need.

The drive down was a very exciting one...

March 13, 2023 11:18 am  #3868

Emily's POV

I sat in my lounge really upset. My partner had just left to go to Audrey's and we didn't have the best goodbye. I just sat curled up on the sofa as tears ran down my cheeks.

The doorbell rang and I got up, wiping my latest tears. I opened the door and saw it was Poppy.

'I know what you are going to say, but I don't care' she told me fiercely. 'Since I have to share Jen with Claire, we can't see each other as much. So I thought I would see if you are free'

Tears streamed down my face, but I let her in. She asked me where my girlfriend was and I told her she was at a friend's house too. I didn't completely fill her in on her plans for the day, knowing that she wouldn't approve

'Let's go for one of our walks' Poppy suggested. 'We don't have to talk if you don't want, but I've missed spending time with you. Put your boots on and come and explore'

I found myself weakening. As requested, I put my boots on and left the house

March 13, 2023 11:29 am  #3869

Billie's POV

I looked out on the view over Bay Harbor and the Atlantic Ocean as tears began streaming down my face. It was such a beautiful view. Gemma wrapped her hands around my neck and I saw tears streaming down her face too

It was officially Day 1 of our road trip across the US. In a few days time we would be briefly entering Canada and meeting up with Rachel in Montreal after she had visited every Subway station. First though we would be winding our way through the Acadia National Park and we were both likely to cry again at the beautiful scenery

We both wiped our tears and kissed and got ready to go down to Breakfast

March 19, 2023 3:44 pm  #3870

Kate's POV

We came back from half term to find that Evie was back.

Me and Sophie didn't know what to say so we both gave her a long hug as tears ran down our cheeks.

'Thank you' Evie said. 'And well done on your charity fundraiser Kate, you did very well'

'Where are you living now?' Sophie asked her, tears still running down her cheeks

'I'm with Nicola and Theo' she explained 'And my Dad'

'How's that going' I enquired as me and Sophie wiped our tears

'Slowly, and hopefully in the right direction' she replied. We both let her go, and went to our own classes

Board footera