You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 4, 2023 5:08 am  #331

Re: Best friends

After only a sec of catching our breath I feel him drop his other hand to my thigh making my thigh softly jiggle. I smile upon contact before speaking softly and slowly.

"That was amazing. More than I dreamed." I wait a min before adding nervously "and it doesn't look like either of us are planning on getting back with our spouses...so...are we official? I mean would you like to become official or just stay best friends?" I move my head from his shoulder and nuzzle my face into his neck giving him a kiss on his neck wondering if it's the beginning of a loving relationship or just a lustful lapse in judgement... Secretly I'm hoping its the former.

March 4, 2023 9:20 pm  #332

She smiles and softly says: "That was amazing. More than I dreamed." She stops talking for a minute then adds: “and it doesn't look like either of us are planning on getting back with our spouses...so...are we official? I mean would you like to become official or just stay best friends?" She moves her head from my shoulder and, nuzzling her head, kisses my neck so lovingly my heart skips a beat.

I caress her hair and, looking into her loving eyes, cup her cheeks: “ I can’t wait to make it officially public.” I keep caressing her cheeks, look down, thinking on the difficult part, trying to sound the least harsh and trying to avoid any bad feelings: “But we have to be discreet, at least until we no longer have compromises with our current, or should I say former? Spouses”. I lean and kiss her cheek, never releasing her cheeks, waiting to see if there are any tears to take care of.

March 5, 2023 4:48 am  #333

I feel him caress my hair softly while cupping my cheeks and looking into my eyes. He tells me what I have eagerly been waiting to hear. He wants us to become official. He then takes his eyes off me and lowers his head making me a bit worried. Before I have a chance to over think things he continues speaking, this time more slowly. He explains he thinks we should keep our relationship discrete until we no longer have spouses. He then looks back up at me, still cupping my cheeks.

I felt a mixture of excitement and disappointment making my eyes well up with tears. I felt him lean over and kiss my cheek making my dam instantly break and thick, hot tears begin to flow over my cheeks. I'm so comfortable with him I don't even try to hide my tears or stop my voice from wavering when I speak.

"I'm so happy you also want to become official. I mean as disappointing as it is that we can't express our relationship public right now I completely understand. I'd hate for either of us to have any backlash from our spouses."

March 6, 2023 12:19 am  #334

I notice a mixture of excitement and disappointment  in her eyes well up with tears. I l l lean over and kiss her cheek making her dam instantly break and thick, hot tears begin to flow over her cheeks. I am really happy that she doesn’t try to hide her tears or conceal her wavering voice from me, I feel she’s totally transparent and comfortable with me, I feel she trusts me all the way.

She brings me out of my thoughts when she says: "I'm so happy you also want to become official. I mean as disappointing as it is that we can't express our relationship public right now I completely understand. I'd hate for either of us to have any backlash from our spouses."

I can’t help but wipe and kiss her tears as I give her thighs a (hopefully) comforting and reassuring pat, feeling her soft and tired thighs completely relaxed jiggle in my hands. I can’t help but feel a tent growing once more, pushing her inner thigh.

March 6, 2023 4:36 am  #335

I feel him begin to lovingly wipe my tears as he gives my thighs a soft pat, making them jiggle in his hands.  I almost immediately feel something  pushing against my inner thigh. I look down, letting my tears fall onto my thigh, as I notice he already has another tent.

"I can see you're ready for round two." I begin never taking my eyes off his tent. "Unless it has a mind of it's own." I giggle slightly. "Would you like round two or would you rather relax and cuddle?" I finish asking feeling a bit tired from our long day and our fun.

March 10, 2023 5:33 pm  #336

She did notice, she looks down, letting her tears fall onto her thigh, clearly aware of my arousal.
"I can see you're ready for round two." I begin never taking my eyes off his tent. "Unless it has a mind of it's own." She teases, giggling slightly. "Would you like round two or would you rather relax and cuddle?"

I answer honestly: "I have to admit I'd love to go on round two, I felt really good becoming one with you, all stress and other negative emotions have completely gone, but I understand if you are tired and would rather cuddle." I say, bringing my left hand to her right cheek, wiping her still falling tears from her beautiful cheeks. I smile at her as I say: "Or we could have the best of both worlds, you can just lay and relax and I'll make sure to make you tremble and make sounds so loud your neighbor will notice something fun in happening here. What do you say?" I sit and give her soft thigh a gentle pat.

March 10, 2023 10:46 pm  #337

He says he'd love round two more than cuddling I less I'm too tired. He then brings his left hand to my right cheek wiping my still falling tears before adding he'd love to let me relax and make me tremble and be !loud without me having to do anything for him in return. He gives my thigh a pat while he wait is for my response.

"I'd love to cuddle, but the thought of you " taking care of" me sounds so amazing." I begin wondering how I got so lucky.

Before I even had a chance to do finish my statement I felt his hot breath on my neck...

March 20, 2023 5:31 pm  #338

As I feel her shapely thigh jiggle in my hand she says: "I'd love to cuddle, but the thought of you " taking care of" me sounds so amazing." I flip her over and teasingly kiss her neck placing myself between her legs, as I test the waters I bend her knees, gaining access to her entire body.

I bring both hands to her ankles, slowly caressing from her ankles, across her shapely calves (I love the way they jiggle with the lightest contact), my hands cross the border between her calves and thighs (feeling her shapely calf as well as her soft thigh as I have my hands behind her knees), I lovingly caress her soft thighs when I feel her pulling me into her to become one, her thighs jiggle in my hands with the force of the thrust.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (March 21, 2023 1:22 pm)

March 21, 2023 9:46 pm  #339

As soon as the words leave my lips I feel him flip me over and begin to passionately kiss my neck as he positions himself between my legs. I feel shivers of extacy running through my body as he bends my knees.

I feel him place his hands on my ankles, caressing from my ankles to my calves making them jiggle. Continuing to my thighs where he stops to indulge himself by caressing them. I can't help but feel an overwhelming sense of desire for him in that moment as I pull him into me initiating him to become one with me. I feel my thighs jiggle in his hands with the force of my thrust. I guess that's all it took for him to move his hands to my hips and begin thrusting in contrary motion.

March 21, 2023 11:06 pm  #340

I thrust hard, yet slow, in order to indulge longer in her feminine jiggling muscles as well as have her enjoy longer and have a stronger release. I do all in my Banda to last as long as possible, balancing between enjoying and losing concentration because of extreme effort. After a little more than 15 minutes, we both can’t hold any longer and release strong. I don’t know if her sexy thigh and calf muscles are jiggling on her own or I’m shaking and squeezing them, making them jiggle in my hands. I lean close to her face, sliding beside her, cupping her cheeks: “ I love you”. I say.

Board footera