You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 16, 2023 7:18 am  #1

hey there

Hey there, how's it going? got a message from mod to introduce myself, so here goes.

I'm a male in my early 30s, and I don't actually have a fetish for crying, so not quite sure this forum is the place for me as it's advertised as a sexual fetish site, but I browsed through some posts and there's nothing explicit (good for me, I guess), but I do admire the visual aesthetics of tears, and decided to join because of the tiktok videos shared on this site. I admire tears the way I'd admire a beautiful scenery or a painting, not in any sexual way, and women I might find attractive with tears I'd also find attractive without tears, so tears don't really determine the attractiveness of a person for me. So, if that makes me uneligible for this site, I don't mind being removed, joined out of curiosity more than anything else.

May 17, 2023 4:23 am  #2

Re: hey there

Welcome, and while I haven't been here long myself, I don't think you need to worry about getting kicked.   You'll find that "sexual fetish" may not always be the correct the term around here.  In my time here, I've noticed that dacryphilia  seems to run the gambit from sexual to empathetic to aesthetic and darn near everything in between.   You should fit right in. 

May 17, 2023 2:42 pm  #3

The fact that sexually explicit content is expressly disallowed here says more about the type of site this is than its oversimplified classification as a fetish site. The reality of dacryphilia is that we don't have much generally-recognized language for why we like this stuff, because it's whump stuff, and outside fanfic circles, whump isn't a commonly understood word.

Last edited by PhoebeOnThePhone (May 17, 2023 2:57 pm)

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

May 20, 2023 6:57 am  #4

Fair enough, I've never heard the word whump before, does it mean just finding tears aesthetically pleasing?

May 21, 2023 2:31 am  #5

empoleon wrote:

Hey there, how's it going? got a message from mod to introduce myself, so here goes.

I'm a male in my early 30s, and I don't actually have a fetish for crying, so not quite sure this forum is the place for me as it's advertised as a sexual fetish site, but I browsed through some posts and there's nothing explicit (good for me, I guess), but I do admire the visual aesthetics of tears, and decided to join because of the tiktok videos shared on this site. I admire tears the way I'd admire a beautiful scenery or a painting, not in any sexual way, and women I might find attractive with tears I'd also find attractive without tears, so tears don't really determine the attractiveness of a person for me. So, if that makes me uneligible for this site, I don't mind being removed, joined out of curiosity more than anything else.

Welcome, any interest in tears, crying or anything related is welcome here, I also find tears extremely aesthetic, but I do find a beautiful girl even more beautiful in tears (it never makes an unattractive girl attractive just because of tears).
Mind telling us a little more about yourself? (Where are you from (not specifics), experience with tears (do you cry in front of others, do you not cry at all, have you comforted or wiped tears from someone, etc.) Anything you like.

May 23, 2023 10:10 am  #6

Fair enough, I guess for me tears don't make someone attractive as it's not a sexual fetish, but that also means I can admire the beauty of tears independently of my attraction towards particular women. I don't really know what to share about myself, I'm a junior engineer from Europe (not living there anymore), and I do cry like any average person, maybe about once or twice every 4 months? I went through a phase in my teen years where I'd keep my eyes open in front of a mirror until tears came out, just to look at the reflections produced by the tears. In the last 10 years, 3 people have seen me cry - my ex, a guy friend, and a female friend (the latter the most number of times). I have wiped my ex's tears, and have comforted verbally + with quick hugs the two friends who have seen me cry (though with the female friend, I don't think you can count it as comforting as I've only ever seen her cry tears of joy).

May 24, 2023 12:10 am  #7

empoleon wrote:

Fair enough, I guess for me tears don't make someone attractive as it's not a sexual fetish, but that also means I can admire the beauty of tears independently of my attraction towards particular women. I don't really know what to share about myself, I'm a junior engineer from Europe (not living there anymore), and I do cry like any average person, maybe about once or twice every 4 months? I went through a phase in my teen years where I'd keep my eyes open in front of a mirror until tears came out, just to look at the reflections produced by the tears. In the last 10 years, 3 people have seen me cry - my ex, a guy friend, and a female friend (the latter the most number of times). I have wiped my ex's tears, and have comforted verbally + with quick hugs the two friends who have seen me cry (though with the female friend, I don't think you can count it as comforting as I've only ever seen her cry tears of joy).

I see, those friends of yours must be really close, for them to be the only (besides your ex) to see you cry and to allow you to see them crying. How did your ex react when you wiped her tears? Have any of your close friends taken care of your tears? Interesting your female friend has only cried tears of joy.

May 27, 2023 12:40 pm  #8

They are great friends I guess my ex felt comforted when I wiped her tears. My friends have comforted me verbally, but only my ex has wiped my tears. I've seen a few other people cry and have hugged a couple of them.

Board footera