You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 26, 2012 12:27 am  #111

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

Jason Isaacs has a crying scene in the 11th episode of the short-lived series Awake when he starts to realize details about the accident.

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

November 26, 2012 5:05 am  #112

^ REALLY?! Aw, yay! I wanted to see that show mostly because I assumed there'd be crying at some point. Hurrah! Will have to go hunt down the clip.

November 26, 2012 6:30 am  #113

Good luck, Paperthings.  I tried to find it earlier on YouTube, and had no luck.  If you find it, please post a link?

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

November 29, 2012 4:45 am  #114

Idk if anyone is into bottom lip trembling /bulging in guys but hugh Jackman has a great one at the end of one of the xmen

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

November 29, 2012 6:06 am  #115

And again, yellowrose, or whoever, if someone finds a link please post?

Anonymous

November 30, 2012 3:11 am  #116

Ugly crying is pretty crying

November 30, 2012 4:50 am  #117

November 30, 2012 5:55 am  #118

TorNorth, I think this link shows the same scene as your image does - it starts around the 1:50 minute mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBsGzcsFOMo

Anonymous

December 20, 2012 11:15 pm  #119

I saw Zoe Saldana bury her face in the new Star Trek movie trailer. I hope it doesn't stay buried, though, because I wanna see that beautiful lip curl!

Ugly crying is pretty crying

December 21, 2012 1:22 am  #120

You can see it in The Words TorNorth, she's really beautifull there and Bradley Cooper as well. When he cries his eyes get very red and his face flushed...

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

Board footera