You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 21, 2024 9:13 pm  #5921

Re: Movie night

Jarrod says if I'm proposing a quickie, either me on top or us side by side would be best as both give him my ample thigh/leg jiggle to help him finish quickly.

After thinking for a brief sec I reply as I gently push him onto his back on the bed "I'd love to be on top."

May 21, 2024 9:24 pm  #5922

Anna's pov:

William sees a girl on her way to the restroom and he "accidentally" elbows her without much of a reaction on her part. Next was one of the flight attendants. He boldly pats her outer thigh with the back of his hand to which she apologizes for them "bumping" into each other.

William says neither of the women cared that he made their thighs jiggle.

"Yeah, but they were both by accident. Imagine if they thought you did it on purpose. They very well might have been embarrassed you intentionally saw their thighs jiggle." I tried to explain.

May 21, 2024 9:31 pm  #5923

Isabella pov:

A few min later I get another text from Emily apologizing saying she was just being overprotective and to go have fun. With that I decided to send Evadne a quick text accepting her offer.

"I'd love to have coffee sometime. Would you like to join me in the coffee shop I work in? I mean I already know its good coffee so we won't have to worry about that. Just let me know when you are free."

May 21, 2024 9:49 pm  #5924

As Camilla pushes me and mounts me, I quickly test the waters as I firmly grasp her thighs (hoping to feel them as relaxed as possible considering her position).

May 21, 2024 9:51 pm  #5925

William’s POV:

Seeing that Anna isn’t convinced by the experiment, I say in a neutral, almost serious tone: “I guess no matter what I do you’re embarrassed about me lovingly patting your sexy thighs.”

May 22, 2024 6:10 pm  #5926

Emily's POV

After two quiet days off it was back to work. Isabel had sent me a text that morning, telling me she was meeting Evadne for a coffee in the shop and would I look after her if she was late. I texted back that I would

As it turned out Evadne was the first to arrive in a nice tartan jumper and grey skirt and tights. She greeted me warmly and I told her it was nice to see her again.

I directed her to a table where she could see Isabel when she came in. Her order was a Mocha and a gingerbread man.  I got her her order and as I was making it up, Isabel arrived and asked for a cappuccino.

As I was making the drinks, Evadne pulled her hair out of it's plait and tied it back into a low ponytail. After finishing the drinks, I took them across with the gingerbread and told them to enjoy

Later that evening me and my partner were having a date night, when I saw Isolde come into the restaurant. She spied who she had come to see and I saw it was Tristan.

It's not my business I kept saying to myself as they both hugged and sat down

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

May 22, 2024 7:51 pm  #5927

Anna's pov:

I guess I upset William just a bit with my response as he shot back that no matter what he does he thinks I'll still be embarrassed about him patting my thighs.

"It's not that I'm embarrassed about you patting my thighs, I love any time your hands are on any part of me, it's just that I'm embarrassed about others seeing them as they aren't as firm as I'd like to portray. I mean I only want people to see me as perfectly fit and a leg jiggle isn't." I say trying to explain my best.

May 22, 2024 8:03 pm  #5928

Isabel's pov:

Finally after two days of nervously waiting it was the day I was to see Evadne for coffee. Early that morning I covered my bases texting Emily asking if she'd look after her if I was late. She said she would.

Upon entering the shop I noticed Evadne was already at a table. I decided to spare no time sitting and ordering my cappuccino as not to keep her waiting figuring she had possible already ordered.

As soon as I ordered I finally relaxed a little and got a good look at Evadne. I noticed her outfit made her look pretty attractive. I decided it was best I distract myself so I wouldn't even think of doing something foolish (like Emily suggested).

"Did you already order?" I asked Evadne trying to distract myself with small talk.

"Yeah, a mocha and a ginger bread man." Evadne answered quickly.

Before I could say anything else I saw Evadne take her hair out and retire it in a low ponytail. I couldn't help but stare just a bit  as hair was a big attraction for me (one of the many reasons I fell for Allison).

I was snapped out of my nearly impure thoughts when our drinks/food arrived.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (May 22, 2024 8:04 pm)

May 23, 2024 12:17 am  #5929

Camilla, making sure this quickie doesn't last long, yet enjoys it as best as she can, slams herself hard, yet slow, against me as I grasp her sexy thighs, feeling them jiggle completely unrestrained as she crashes hard plus keeps them fully relaxed.

We both reach the point of no return in less than five minutes. I thrust hard, making her sensual thighs jiggle in my hands a couple times more before finishing the round: "I'm keeping this memory for the entire trip back home."

May 23, 2024 12:24 am  #5930

William's POV:

Hearing Anna's answer, I propose: "Ok, I see where you're coming from. How about we look for the fittest athletes you can think of, and lets focus on their thighs. Let's see if they jiggle as they walk or do their sport."

I turn the wifi on the airplane on and ask Anna who she thinks would be the fittest athlete she can think of.

Board footera