You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 25, 2024 3:12 pm  #5941

Re: Movie night

Jarrod replies, I guess trying to help me understand that he just hates to see anyone in pain especially people close to him (like his good friends). We then get into the car (him driving as he says I look tired) and he almost immediately drops his hand on my thigh as he starts the car. He says how much he can't wait to get home so he can cuddle with me and feel my body against his.

"It's always a dream when we just lie together in each other's arms (without any "intimate" expectations... Although that is a lot of fun too)." I reply with a smile on my face as I feel Jarrod give my thigh a few quick pats.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (May 25, 2024 3:16 pm)

May 25, 2024 3:18 pm  #5942

Anna's pov:

William told me which video he was supposedly looking for before sliding his hand along my inner thigh until he reached the hem of my shorts before patting my thigh intimately. I smile as I ask him to let me know when he found it. I then lay my head on his shoulder as I close my eyes. I guess all our fun had worn me out.

May 25, 2024 3:24 pm  #5943

Feeling Camilla’s sexy thigh jiggle freely and without any resistance, then hearing her how much she loves cuddling with me, I ask: “Would you like to wait until we get home or would like me to go to a hotel and spend the night there cuddling, feeling each other’s body, maybe getting a little more creative and do other stuff?”

I give her completely relaxed quads a light shake ending with a soft squeeze.

May 25, 2024 4:11 pm  #5944

William's POV:

I give Anna's thigh a several firm pats, excited for finding the video once more: "Look, her thigh is wobbling the same way your sexy muscles wobble, isn't that inspiring, even in front of the whole world (as its in an olympics video)?"

May 25, 2024 11:14 pm  #5945

All of a sudden Jarrod asks if I'd like to wait until we get home or go find a close hotel to spend the night cuddling. I then feel him give my quads a light shake and a soft squeeze.

"I think we've spent enough time away from home and I think Jackson would appreciate being home too." I answer hoping I hadn't disappointed him.

May 25, 2024 11:19 pm  #5946

Anna's pov:

I finally feel William patting my thighs waking me telling me he found the video. I first look over to check on Annabelle as she's been quiet for so long. Seeing she was quietly sleeping I turned back to him. He points to the video pointing out every time Simone's thighs wobble; making sure to note that it happened in front of the whole world.

"Yeah, I know." I sigh "But I just really want to have muscles that acted (like hers when flexed) without actually having to be flexed. If that makes sense. I guess it's just a personal self confidence thing." I finish explaining as best as I could.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (May 25, 2024 11:21 pm)

May 26, 2024 4:23 am  #5947

Hearing Camilla’s wish, I say half teasing half serious: “Well, as tired as I am from the cab, plane, shuttle and all the time spent at the airport, the feeling of your sexy thighs jiggling in my hand will keep me awake, maybe we could make a quick stop halfway for a snack and coffee?” I lift my hand from her silky, toned thigh, only to return there with a firm, full of love pat.

May 26, 2024 4:27 am  #5948

William’s POV:

I give her a smile as I give her inner thigh a loving squeeze and light shake: “My love, you are the most beautiful woman in the world in my eyes, let’s think and be honest, do you think that, if Simone exercises most of the day, she lives to work her body, and her thighs wobble as she walks, what can you do to have firmer muscles than her, you have a job, a baby, me, and, to be honest, I love exercising with you in bed.”

I give her outer thigh a firm bump with the back of my hand, dropping my hand on her quads firmly afterwards.

After shifting my eyes from her thigh to her eyes, I add: “Besides, if you know I’m head over heels with your sexy muscles jiggling, would you rather have them not jiggle?”

May 26, 2024 3:55 pm  #5949

Jarrod replies saying that as tired as he is just the feeling of my thighs jiggling in his hand will surely keep him awake. He then asks if we could make a stop for a snack
and coffee. He then lifts his hand placing it right back down with a loud slap before giving it a strong pat.

"A snack and coffee sound pretty good right about now. And that'll give me a chance to check on Jackson too (diaoer, food etc)." I reply trying to keep him awake with the jiggling of my thighs from his strong pat.

May 26, 2024 4:01 pm  #5950

I drive until the next gas station, stopping for a coffee and protein bars. Before getting out of the car I tease Camilla: “I’m going just for coffee and I’m already starting to miss the feeling of your sexy thighs.” I give the middle of her thigh a couple of soft pats, immensely enjoying the jiggle of her completely relaxed muscles.

Board footera