You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 26, 2024 4:06 pm  #5951

Re: Movie night

Anna's pov:

After hearing my position William begins telling me that he thinks I am the most beautiful woman in the world. And how much he loves my muscle jiggle. He then reminds me how much time Simone had to work out/train to get her muscles and body as firm as they are (and they still wobble). I however, don't have nearly the amount of time she does (work, Annabelle, him etc)." I then feel him bump my outer thigh with the back of his hand before dropping his hand firmly on my quads.

"I'm so lucky to have someone appreciate what I least appreciate about myself." I begin smiling at him. "But I guess it's just a personal self-confidence thing (what I want and the way I view myself." I finish trying to explain.

May 26, 2024 4:15 pm  #5952

William’s POV:

Feeling Anna’s sexy thighs jiggling in my hand and hearing her thank me for appreciating her, I give her inner thigh a soft squeeze and a light shake: “My beautiful wife, I am so in love with you I could make love to you again at this very moment. Would you like to have a second round? There seems to be no one in the restroom.”

May 27, 2024 4:18 pm  #5953

As Jarrod finally stops the car at the nearest gas station (which wasn't really that close) he teases me saying he's only going for coffee but already misses my thighs. I then feel him give my thigh a couple soft pats as I let them jiggle before he gets up.

"Can you get me a coffee too?" I ask right before he closes the door to go into the store.

May 27, 2024 4:22 pm  #5954

Anna's pov:

I feel William give my inner thigh a soft squeeze and light shake as he tells me that he is so in love with me he could make love to me again in the bathroom. Elaborating that there is currently no-one in the bathroom if I'm interested.

"Let me just ask Jarrod and Camilla if they'd watch Annabelle again (as they are only sitting in the row in front of us). I think I am rested enough for another round." I reply quickly.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (May 27, 2024 4:22 pm)

May 27, 2024 8:14 pm  #5955

I smile as I feel her quads and inner thigh muscles jiggle sensually in my hand just before I get out of the car. I quickly respond: “Of course my love, what flavor would you like?”

I go inside the store and get our coffees. As soon as I get back in the car, I give her her coffee and place mine in the cup holder, putting my seat belt, I start the engine and as soon as we are on the road I drop my hand on her alluring thigh.

I keep my hand caressing her thigh, unable to stop a genuine pleasure smile as a bump or a road imperfection comes, I never stop caressing her sensual thigh.

May 27, 2024 9:58 pm  #5956

William’s POV:

I smile as Camilla agrees to take care of Annabelle, so, I look at Anna with a big smile and, bumping her outer thigh with firmness, hoping to, even if she flexes her muscles, I make them jiggle with the strength of the impact: “Shall we?”

May 28, 2024 4:06 am  #5957

Enid's POV

The girls suggested we should have dinner together before they had to go back on the boat and Tristan agreed.

Luckily my ankle had improved enough so I could walk a short distance, using crutches.

We even saw Emily and her partner briefly, as they were having a pre dinner drink before heading off to another restaurant. We left them alone and didn't disturb them

Both Isolde and Evadne wore a couple of nice outfits, but secretly I did miss their grey waistcoat and coloured skirts they wore on the cruise.

After the meal it was time for them to both depart. They both gave us hugs, tears streaming down their faces. I'll admit I was a little emotional when we said goodbye but I managed to wipe a tear that escaped down my cheek.

I did feel a little ashamed of myself though. Tristan had admitted he did like Isolde, but had told her he wouldn't cheat on me with her. I just wished I could have done the same for him

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

May 28, 2024 1:17 pm  #5958

Tristan’s POV:

Enid agrees to have dinner with Isolde and Evadne, she wears a short skirt (as trousers are hard to be put on still), we reach the restaurant and, I don’t know how Enid found out, but she mentioned the meeting Isolde and I had and that I would never betray her with another woman. I smile at her and give her (now) soft thigh a few reassuring pats, unable to prevent a firmness making a tent in my trousers as I feel her perfect quads jiggle in my hand.

By the end, all the girls cry, I swiftly wipe Evadne’s tears as I bid her farewell, I admit I take more time and delicacy wiping Isolde’s tears after a warm goodbye hug, I even kiss a tear from the middle of her cheek. As I turn to my beautiful wife to take care of a tear that managed to escape her alluring eye, she, embarrassed, wiped it quickly.

As soon as the girls leave, I ask: “My love, why were you embarrassed? You know I always take care of your tears with all my love, I never miss to wipe or kiss your beautiful tears from your cheeks.” I take her back home to rest.

May 28, 2024 10:06 pm  #5959

Jarrod quickly asks me what coffee I'd like. To which I reply an iced Mocha. As soon as he left he's back. He hands me my coffee, placing his in the cup holder before turning on the engine. As soon as he pulls out of the parking lot I feel him drop his hand on my thigh, making it jiggle. He begins caressing my thigh and after the most relaxing hr (drinking my coffee, his hand caressing my thigh, near silence between us) I remind him about his coffee as I noticed he hadn't had any yet.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (May 28, 2024 10:07 pm)

May 28, 2024 10:10 pm  #5960

Anna's pov:

As soon as Annabelle is taken care of, I see William smiling slyly at me. I then feel him firmly bump my thigh making them jiggle uncontrollably as he asks if I'm ready. I smile back just as slyly (nearly forgetting about my jiggling thigh) as I reply.

"Never been more ready."

Board footera