You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 31, 2024 8:35 pm  #5981

Re: Movie night

William’s POV:

Hearing Anna, I tease her: “I guess I’ll have to tire your muscles more often in order to see you walk like this always.”

I lift my hand and give her a few more pats: “I love feeling your sexy muscles, I don’t want to recover from this addiction.”

May 31, 2024 8:46 pm  #5982

I hear Jarrod reply a bit teasingly asking if I can resist his caresses for another five mi (the next rest area). I then give a slight sigh of momentary relief as I feel him remove his hand from my shorts only to give my thigh a very firm pat.

"I honestly don't know." I reply realizing that more than probably he was going to return between my legs.

May 31, 2024 8:51 pm  #5983

Anna's pov:

With my confession I hear William tease me back saying he thinks he'll have to make it a point to tire my muscles out more often to get them to jiggle just the way he likes. I then feel him give my thigh a few more pats, really reveling in the jiggle they give him.

I feel I should return the favor (and see how tired William's muscles are) so I take my left hand and pat his right inner thigh as firmly as I can. "So how tired are you?" I ask teasingly.

May 31, 2024 9:59 pm  #5984

Hearing Camilla’s answer, I give playful pats along her thigh, from just above her knee to the hem of her shorts and from her quads to her inner then outer thigh, finally sliding inside her shorts once more (only one mile left).

As I start stimulating her, I tease: “Can you handle the last mile?”

May 31, 2024 10:17 pm  #5985

William’s POV:

Feeling my sexy wife’s thigh jiggling beyond her control, completely unrestrained, makes a third tent form in my shorts. Suddenly, strangely as if in slow motion, I see Anna being her hand to my inner thigh with considerable force. I instinctively flex my muscles, preparing for the impact, resulting in an almost imperceptible trembling of my skin, as my muscles successfully resisted without jiggling. As soon as I feel the impact, I hear: "So how tired are you?

I teasingly reply: “Not enough to say no if you offer me another round, of course, if you’re up for it.” I return the firm pat on her inner thigh, moving her hand which is on my inner thigh to the tent she caused: “Or, do you have any other plans on how to take care of this?” I slide her hand in my hand along my tent.

June 1, 2024 4:07 am  #5986

Sadie's POV

I gathered up the post one morning and saw I had a letter from Jessica and Jennifer.

Tears ran down my cheeks as I read. I did miss them so much. They were both doing well, I could hardly believe they had been married eighteen months.

The girls asked me and Liz, if we wanted to join them on a trip to Colorado in three months time. Another pair of tears ran down my cheeks, it sounded such a brilliant idea.

I checked with Liz if she wanted to go.

'I'd love to' she said softly as tears streamed down her face. She worked so hard keeping the Juice Bar going. Louise had told her a few times to have a break.

She had a word with our manager who said it was fine. I wrote back to the girls agreeing to their offer

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

June 1, 2024 3:05 pm  #5987

As soon as I answer I feel Jarrod give me  playful pats along my thigh, from just above my knee to the hem of my shorts and from my quads to my inner then outer thigh, finally sliding inside my shorts once more.

"Only one mile left." He begins teasing as he finally starts stimulating between my legs again "Do you think you can handle it?" He finishes teasing even more as I feel his fingers speeding up both in speed and pressure.

"I honestly don't know. I'm doing everything I can to hold off, but you're not making it very easy." I say with shallow breaths as I feel my legs begin involuntarily opening and closing slamming his hand between my thighs.

June 1, 2024 3:28 pm  #5988

Feeling Camilla’s inner thighs jiggling hard and unrestrained against my hand as I caress her, I tease her once more: “Now you’re trying to turn the tables on me, you know what your sexy jiggling thighs do to me. We finally arrived, I’m all yours.”

June 1, 2024 9:14 pm  #5989

Anna's pov:

As I drop my hand on his thigh muscles I feel them resist without jiggling. He quickly replies to my question saying he's not tired enough to say no to my offer if I'm not. I then feel him give my inner thigh a firm pat slowly moving my hand to his new tent.

William finishes teasing asking if I have any other plans on how to handle his tent. Too tired to take up his offer of returning to the restroom I get an idea. I pull out a blanket I have folded in my carry on and place it across both of our laps. Without hesitation I remove my hand and place it on his thigh just below the hem of his shorts sliding my hand along his thigh going under his shorts until I reach his tent.

June 1, 2024 9:41 pm  #5990

Jarrod teases me again saying that I'm turning the tables on him as I know what my jiggling thighs do to him. He then parks his car, quickly turning off the engine saying I'm all his.

"What position would you prefer?" I ask full of desire knowing fully well he will probably just turn the question back onto me.

Board footera