You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 11, 2024 1:59 pm  #6041

Re: Movie night

Tristan’s POV:

The following day Enid goes to see Mirabelle, when she comes back she says she got the money in installments, the first will be $36000. I can’t help but shed a tear of relief. My beautiful wife kisses it from my cheek, then I suggest if she wants to make love (I could use a release and the best feeling in the world).

June 11, 2024 2:00 pm  #6042

Robyn's POV

'Now I know Miss Hardwick and her friends are nice to look at' the Headmaster gently chided the Year 10 boys. 'But you can't all go with them'

There was some grumbling as seven of the boys were swapped out for an equal number of girls.

Me and my two best friends were acting as chaperones so Year 10 could go Trick or Treating. I was glad to volunteer as I hadn't done this two years ago. Susan and Marie who were visiting for the week were excited to do it again as they had such a good time doing it in NY.

They both wore the same costumes as last time, Susan was going as her namesake from The Chronicles of Narnia, Marie a Crunchem Hall student from Matilda and I finally got to wear Princess Anna's travelling outfit from the second Frozen movie, Billie having managed to secure me the correct pair of boots to wear

Once the groups were finalised we were ready to set off

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

June 11, 2024 9:12 pm  #6043

Jarrod quickly tells me how much he loves when I think of him in anything and everything we do. Then asks if I'm close to reaching tbe point because if I'm not close he'd rather I wait until I am before I place my hands on top of his as he doesn't know how long he'll last after I do. He then asked if I could place my hands on top of his whenever I am ready so we could explode together.

"It's such a turn on to hear what my jiggling thighs do to you. I also can't get enough of your inner thighs jiggling in my hands either." I say as I quickly turn around to sit on him (facing away from him).

June 11, 2024 9:17 pm  #6044

Anna's pov:

William surprises me (in a good way) saying since I'm allowing my muscles to continue to jiggle he'll also do some thing a bit out of his comfort zone and not hide his tent no matter who walks by. He explains saying it's my muscles making his tent so it's only fair not to hide it if I'm not hiding my jiggles.

I appreciate his boldness so I turned to face him then plant a kiss on his cheek before starting to walk again forcing myself not to flex my muscles even the tiniest bit.

June 11, 2024 9:38 pm  #6045

I smile: “In this position I can let you indulge in the jiggle of my inner thighs, you can feel them until you are close to reach the point of no return, then you can place your hands on my hands as your sexy inner or outer thighs jiggle in my hands, I’m sure we’ll explode harder than we ever have.” I stop for a second before gathering the boldness to continue: “Who knows, we could even reach the point of shedding blissful and joyful tears.”

June 11, 2024 9:59 pm  #6046

William’s POV:

When I feel Anna kiss my cheek, then start walking in a way so sexy I don’t remember seeing her like before (her thigh and calf muscles jiggling completely unrestrained and freely), I straight my back even more, making the tent more noticeable.

After about two minutes I catch up with her: “Hey sexy, have I told you that what you’re doing with your breathtaking muscles is making a burning desire grow in me, almost unable to resist feeling them and becoming one with you?”

June 12, 2024 8:34 pm  #6047

Jarrod explains that he'll let me Indulge in his inner thighs until I am close to the point then when I'm ready I can place my hands on top of his (hopefully) making us explode like never before. He then stops seemingly thinking about something before taking a deep breath and continuing saying he hopes this will make us both reach the point of shedding happy tears.

"So do I." I reply placing my hands firmly on his inner thighs making them jiggle (as he's leaving them unrestrained) as he finally enters between my legs.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (June 12, 2024 8:35 pm)

June 12, 2024 8:54 pm  #6048

Anna's pov:

After a couple min of walking I hear William tell me that the way I walking is making him almost unable to resist becoming one with me.

"I don't know if we'll have time to sneak away before we get to the hospital. It really seems Enid needs to get there as soon as possible." I said as we continue our way to the cab finally deciding to indulge his desires as soon as (actually) possible.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (June 12, 2024 8:56 pm)

June 12, 2024 9:04 pm  #6049

Feeling Camilla’s hand on my inner thighs as I allow them to jiggle unrestrained as we become one, makes me thrust with enough force to make her thighs jiggle in my hands. I bring one of my hands to her sensitive spot to try to help her reach the point of no return faster as I feel her outer thigh and her quads jiggle in my other hand.

June 12, 2024 9:14 pm  #6050

William’s POV:

As soon as we get in the cab, I forget about Enid, I’m completely head over heels with Anna. I drop my hand on her thigh, feeling it jiggle unrestrained. As the cab driver takes us to the hospital, I don’t know if Anna read my mind or if she remembered something, but she drops her hand on my hand as I feel her thigh wobble with the movement of the cab, her hand in my hand makes her thigh jiggle uncontrollably once more, being too much for me to resist.

I feel a hot liquid slowly wetting my shorts as I notice a dark wet patch seeping my shorts.

Board footera