You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 15, 2024 4:48 pm  #6061

Re: Movie night

Jarrod quickly encourages me telling me I don't need to hold on, that he's ready to receive my "life bearing water."

With that I don't need any further encouragement. I quickly place my hands on top of his and almost instantly feel myself reach the point. My hands bearing down on his harder as I finally feel my thighs jiggling uncontrollably as I let out another loud moan as I finally feel myself bathe his member.

June 15, 2024 4:54 pm  #6062

Feeling Camilla’s thighs slamming very hard against mine, her quads jiggling beyond her control in my hands and, the cherry of the pie, she lifts her hands from my inner thighs only to drop them hard on top of mine, making the wobble of her thighs more than uncontrollable and extremely noticeable.

At that second, she moans loud and releases her life bearing waters, I can’t hold anymore, so I release my life giving seed with a loud moan.

As soon as her strong jiggles stop, I bring my hands to her cheeks, hoping to feel them wet as mine are (tears of joy and bliss).

June 15, 2024 4:54 pm  #6063

Anna's pov:

I hear William whisper back saying he hopes it dries before we reach the hospital but that unless I do something about it he can't guarantee it won't happen again. As I see him teasingly smiling at me I quip back.

"I'll be sure to find the nearest bathroom as soon as we get to the hospital. I mean Enid and Tristan will still have Jarrod and Camilla (and the kids) to keep them company until we get back." I say returning William's sly smile.

June 15, 2024 4:58 pm  #6064

William’s POV:

Hearing Anna’s proposal, I reply in a teasing tone: “Are you offering me your sexy thighs and calves jiggle just for me to indulge in?” I lift my hand and drop it again on her thigh.

June 16, 2024 3:58 am  #6065

Billie's POV

Rachel was staying with us for 10 days so she could do the Boston T and the Commuter Rail. She was currently on her Acclimatisation Practice and she had graciously allowed me to help.

Since I had started living with Gemma, I had visited every scrap of my adopted home city on public transport. There was practically nowhere I hadn't been

'Why don’t you go with her' My partner suggested one day, her eyes filling with tears.

'You know, I'd actually like to' I replied softly, tears running down my cheeks.

Gemma tenderly wiped my tears as one of hers streamed down her face. I wiped it for her and we kissed for a few minutes.

When we broke the kiss, I told her with a few more tears running down my cheeks that I would ask her if I could come

Rachel it appeared was of similar mind and offered to take me along with her the next day when she returned. With happy tears streaming down my face I accepted

Last edited by reptongeek (June 16, 2024 11:44 am)

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

June 16, 2024 3:46 pm  #6066

As soon as I explode I hear Jarrod let out a loud moan before feeling him begin to fill me up. With heavy breathing I lean back so my head is resting on his shoulder. As we are both coming down I feel his hands cupping my cheeks.

Before I could even react I felt a cool tear land on my cheek. Quickly realizing it must have come from Jarrod I turned my head to look at him and saw a couple tears running down his cheeks (one from each eye).

"I've never been so in love with you." I said leaning forward just enough to kiss a still falling tear from his right cheek.

With that I felt a couple happy tears of my own begin their way down my cheeks and over his thumbs (as his hands were still cupping my cheeks).

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (June 16, 2024 3:46 pm)

June 16, 2024 3:50 pm  #6067

Anna's pov:

William teasingly whispered asking if I was offering him my thighs and calves for him to indulge in. I then felt him lift his hand and drop it rather hard (but not hard enough to make any sound as not to arise any suspicion from the others in the cab) on my thigh. I let it jiggle nearly uncontrollably.

"Until we can sneak away at the hospital, that is." I tease back.

"Keep teasing me like that and I'll have another wet patch before we even reach the hospital." William whispers.

June 16, 2024 11:18 pm  #6068

Feeling Camilla’s warm tears I can’t help but say: “Have I ever told you you have the most beautiful tears in the world? I feel like I’m touching a goddess when I wipe or kiss your tears, you are extremely beautiful.” I lean and kiss several tears and streaks from her cheeks as I drop my hands on her thighs, indulging in the most sensual jiggle I have ever felt even before the impact (as I know she’ll give me her jiggle without me asking).

June 16, 2024 11:24 pm  #6069

William’s POV:

Feeling Anna’s thigh jiggle uncontrollably, quickly strengthens the already firm tent, bringing it back to life. I tease her: “Would you mind if we reach the hospital?”

We reach the hospital in minutes, so our teasing ends.

We get out of the cab and , Anna, as promised, asks for the restroom, guiding me by the hand there, as soon as we enter…

June 17, 2024 9:13 pm  #6070

As we're finishing coming down Jarrod tells me how beautiful he thinks my tears are especially when he wipes and kisses them. I then feel him lean in and kiss several of my tears and streaks from my cheeks as he simultaneously dropped his hands on my thighs as I let them jiggle in his hands just the way I know he likes.

"I feel every bit of the goddess you think I am when you wipe and kiss my tears, that's why I'm more than willing to give them so freely to you." I begin slowly. "That and the way you respond with tears of your own. I know it's a bit out of your comfort zone, but it makes me feel so special when you let me have them (especially when I get to wipe and kiss them)." I finish feeling a flutter of love inside me.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (June 17, 2024 9:13 pm)

Board footera