You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 20, 2024 8:33 pm  #6091

Re: Movie night

Anna's pov:

As soon as I sit I feel William quickly enter me dropping his hands on my inner thigh while begining to thrust slowly. Realizing my thighs were starting to jiggle I quickly flexed but just as quickly realized we were the only ones currently in the bathroom so I relaxed them a bit so they could jiggle in time to every thrust.

June 20, 2024 8:41 pm  #6092

I smile at her confession: “How about we replace that image with the one in which I lovingly, almost devoutly wiped and kissed your tears at the altar in our wedding?”

June 20, 2024 8:50 pm  #6093

William’s POV:

Noticing Anna is having a battle between flexing her muscles or letting them unrestrained, I encourage her: “Trust your sexy jiggle to me, relax your muscles fully and I’ll do all in my power to have you conceive another beautiful baby.”

I give her thighs stronger thrusts and give her a couple of firm pats…

June 21, 2024 9:09 pm  #6094

Jarrod gives me a smile and upon hearing my confession quickly says hed like to remind me of a more happy time he wiped and kissed my tears in public; at the altar during our wedding.

"That was ONE of the most happy times in my life especially because of the way you took care of my tears (you showed everyone there how much you cared for me and would always take care of me)." I replied explaining why I liked that image so much better.

June 21, 2024 9:14 pm  #6095

Anna's pov:

Seeing my internal struggle William encourages me to trust my jiggles to him. To relax and let him do everything he can to help us conceive another child.

"I'd love to have another child with you." I whisper as I feel William begin to thrust stronger as he simultaneously gives my thighs another couple firm pats.

I decide to just trust William and let my inhibitions fly wild as I allow myself to completely relax (making every thrust jiggle my thighs wilder then before).

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (June 21, 2024 9:15 pm)

June 22, 2024 3:19 am  #6096

I smile at Camilla’s words. Dropping my hands on her outer thighs, I say: “I can’t wait to have the opportunity to wipe and kiss your happy tears as our friends and family watch with how much love and devotion I take care of your tears.”

June 22, 2024 3:48 am  #6097

William’s POV:

As I thrust stronger, I feel my tent start pulsating as Anna fully relaxes her muscles, allowing them to jiggle beyond her control, my hands bounce strongly on her outer thighs, feeling my fingers sinking in her muscles as they jiggle.

As I caress Anna, she starts to moan and enjoy the strong thrusts and her sexy thighs jiggling in my hands. I tease her: “Do you like the feeling of your sexy thighs jiggling in my hands?”

June 22, 2024 6:57 am  #6098

Jennifer's POV

We were on Day 7 of our Colorado state tour with Liz and Sadie.

We had reached the National State Park and at one photo stop, I paused to look at the view, tears streaming down my face.

My wife wrapped her arms round my waist, and rested her chin on my shoulder. I could feel tears dripping onto my shirt and soaking into the fabric.

We broke the embrace and after wiping our tears gave each other a brief kiss.

Liz and Sadie joined us, they had been crying at the view too.

'We should do this again, it's been so wonderful' Sadie commented. My eyes welled with tears and so did the others. We had a group hug and let them run down our cheeks

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

June 22, 2024 7:10 am  #6099

Emma's POV

'This movie will never not make me cry' I declared to Natalie, as tears ran down my cheeks. My wife was crying too, her tears beautifully defined in the evening light as they streamed down her face

We were having a Movie Night on our porch curled up on our two seater chair. We had started with E.T. The Extra Terrestrial and it was just coming to an end.

Natalie wiped her tears and hopped off the sofa, click clacking her boot heels over to our laptop to remove the movie.

After wiping my own tears, I accepted the DVD box with a passionate kiss and flicked my way through them, playing with my boot zips as I did so.

I chose one and put it on, telling Natalie that it was The Joy Luck Club.

We both settled ourselves on the couch again, gave each other another kiss and got ready to cry at another film

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

June 22, 2024 2:52 pm  #6100

Jarrod smiles at me as I feel him drop his hand on my outer thigh befote telling me how much he can't wait to have another opportunity to wipe and kiss my happy tears in front of our friends and family.

"Yeah, that was pretty amazing. You really do know how to make me feel like the most special person on the planet." I quip back as I begin smiling as memories of that special moment in our wedding come flooding into my memory.

Board footera