You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 29, 2024 4:24 pm  #6151

Re: Movie night

Anna's pov:

I guess William could tell I was a bit tired as he proposed that I relax and let him do all the work this time (unless I felt like doing anything). I then felt him take my hand and slowly guide me to the bed. Once there he slowly and sensually started taking off my clothes, dropping them on the floor beside him before patting my thighs and calves teasingly. He then began whispering (as he began to lie me down on my back on the bed) that I should just relax and enjoy the ride.

As soon as I was down I felt William grab my calves and lift my legs so they were bent at the knees and my feet were on the bed.

June 29, 2024 4:49 pm  #6152

I notice Camilla is trying to delay reaching the point by holding her breath. I smile as I crash my lips on hers, sucking her breath out in a passionate kiss, still caressing her addictive and sexy thighs.

June 29, 2024 4:51 pm  #6153

William’s POV:

I playfully caress her completely relaxed calves, feeling them wobble playfully as I start kissing her breasts, trying to turn her on.

I continue the trail of kisses to her abs then up along her chest until I reach her neck (hoping she gets ready to become one).

June 29, 2024 6:52 pm  #6154

Enid's POV

I had thought that Mirabelle would stop sending us money after our damages were fully paid. However this proved not to be the case, and the week after our final payment to the court, another $36,000 appeared in our joint account.

When I politely brought this up with my best friend, she told me she was going to continue until she had given us the original $430,000 as agreed.

'I know Tristan still wants to open his second outlet you see' Mirabelle explained. My eyes welled with tears.

'You're too good to me you know that' My best friend smiled, a single tear running down her left cheek.

I then enquired if Robyn was coming back to New York, since her adopted sister Jen wrote to her regularly. Mirabelle informed me that she would be coming back at Easter next year with Susan and Marie

'Could you ask them to come and see us' I replied. 'Tristan would like to see them too'

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

June 30, 2024 4:30 pm  #6155

As Jarrod leans in and gives me a deep passionate kiss, I can't help but let my breath out. That accompanied with the sensation of his hands still caressing my thighs was it. I felt myself finally reach the point. I leaned in even harder for a more passionate kiss as I finally bathed his member.

June 30, 2024 4:36 pm  #6156

Anna's pov:

As soon as my legs were bent I felt William begin caressing my relaxed calves (as I didn't have the energy to flex them even if I tried). They wobble in his hands as his mouth moves up to my breasts kissing them passionately.

After a moment I feel William start kissing lower to my abs, to wich I let out a low moan before feeling him start kissing back up to my chest then neck. I let out another moan this time VERY loud. He was making me so wet I didn't know if I would have time for him to enter before I reached the point.

June 30, 2024 11:16 pm  #6157

Kissing Camilla deeper moves Camilla to reciprocate the kiss, ending in her sensual thighs wobbling very hard and noticeably in my hands as well as her calves wobble as they crash against the sides of my abs, all these signs of her impending release as she bathes me, causing a chain reaction as the volcano that moved slowly inside her explodes like rarely does, emptying the hot lava inside her womb.

June 30, 2024 11:35 pm  #6158

William’s POV:

Hearing Anna moaning loud invites me to delay the act further. I return with kisses and caresses from her neck to her chest, abs, this time going lower to her thighs and calves which start wobbling in anticipation. As I am caressing her thighs I teasingly slide my hands to her core, and my hand explores inside, testing the waters.

I can’t help but gasp when I feel…

July 1, 2024 12:08 am  #6159

Tristan’s POV:

With Enid completely recovered from her injury, her muscle tone back to perfection, Mirabelle still giving us the money we don’t need, saying she wants to make the dream of expanding to Jarrod’s school come true.

I talk to Enid, lovingly wiping and kissing her tears as I slowly undress her to become one with her: “My love, can you imagine what we would do with a fixed income from Jarrod’s school and this?

As soon as I feel Enid’s sensual thighs and calves jiggling unrestrained in my hands and against my hips as we clash makes me lose all possible words, my mind is full of joy and blissful ecstasy.

July 1, 2024 4:03 am  #6160

Jen's POV

Susan had recommended me and Poppy travel the Peacock Valley line, so when the two of us had two days free we did just that.

She had also filled us in on her Halloween night with Robin and Marie. Apparently two of the Year 10 boys nearly got into a fight over which one of them they wanted to pick.

Tears ran down my cheeks when I heard this. The girls hadn't been the most popular at college, so it was nice to know people liked them.

Me and Poppy met Susan at the train station which was a wonderful surprise. Her and Poppy embraced as tears streamed down their faces. Susan was still crying when she hugged me, and tears ran down my cheeks too.

'I'm already counting down to Easter' she told us, wiping her tears. 'I miss the girls so much. It's been five years since we were all at college, and I couldn't imagine my life without them.'

Another tear streamed down her face. Robyn and Marie were not just her best friends, they had grown so close they were like sisters

Wiping her tears away, she said goodbye and told me and Poppy to enjoy the views. Me and my best friend had tears in our eyes as we said goodbye, but wiped them away before they fell

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

Board footera