You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 13, 2024 3:30 am  #6241

Re: Movie night

Tristan’s POV:

Isabel takes a shaky breath and says: "It's just that I love my gf Allie very much and would hate to hurt her by cheating on her, but am starting to get really strong feelings for my new friend Evadne. I was given strong advice that it wouldn't be right to cheat on her, but then I'll always be wondered what if." She starts rambling until a few thick, hot tears start running from the inner and middle of her eyes and down her cheeks in multiple streaks.

I surprise even myself, I think of wiping her tears but instead so see myself leaning and kissing her big, round, hot tears and her thick, shiny streaks from her cheeks, wiping a few remaining tears and streaks, dropping both hands on her thighs in a reassuring and comforting gesture (leaving my hands there to feel her reaction: (does she reject my comfort flexing her thighs or does she allow herself to be comforted allowing her muscles to jiggle naturally as she relaxes them?)

July 13, 2024 5:14 pm  #6242

Its been hard for me to get used to Jarrod and my new dynamic as we only make love on the best days of the month for me to conceive a baby girl. I've been extra turned on by things that were insignificant at best before. His thighs especially were turning me on like I never knew they could.

As Jarrod decided to take up Krav Maga lessons, I decided to put my extra energy into work, Jackson and fitness (working out more both at home and the gym and walking more).

July 13, 2024 5:18 pm  #6243

Anna's pov:

I guess William noticed I noticed his tent as he teasingly asked me if I liked what I saw and what I'd like to do with it. I then felt him rub his tent on my thighs as he was presumably trying to influence my response.

"I have to admit I love it more every time I see it, but the real question here is what would it like to do to/with me as it's the one whose decided to join our relaxation time." I answer teasingly.

July 13, 2024 5:32 pm  #6244

I notice Camilla flushing and even sweating more often, I guess she feels the same as I do. I feel a strong desire to make love to her and make her scream my name as I bring her to utmost bliss, but I have to control my tent from releasing, even though Camilla unaware of it, teases me as she walks, her sexy thighs naturally jiggling as she walks around the house and even in the school. Making love multiple times on the selected days. I also notice, as months go by, she’s working out more, and it shows. Her sexy abs firmer, her thighs a bit more lean, firm and muscles defined, her calves with her muscles more visible. I wonder if she’ll resist stronger thrusts or pats without her muscles giving in and jiggling, I would love if she could, one day, be able to reserve her sexy jiggle just for me (like before).

I advance in Krav Maga, constructing an even better body and gaining more self confidence as I become a proficient martial artist. Before Thanksgiving, I receive the notification that I am being promoted to P1. I tease Camilla: “I think God is with us, we can celebrate my promotion making love any way you like, the ceremony coincides with the days we are recommended to have intercourse.” I give her thigh the most loving and sensual pat (Hoping she gives me the gift of her muscles jiggling).

July 13, 2024 5:35 pm  #6245

William’s POV:

I reply to Anna’s playful comment: “Well, since basically we finished our relaxation session, just rinse with water, you can ask it yourself and see how it responds.”

I grasp her buttock and give it a firm squeeze and shake, making it jiggle in my hand.

July 13, 2024 5:43 pm  #6246

Isabel's pov:

After my full confession (of what was bothering me) I was surprised as instead of wiping my tears I saw Tristan leaning towards me before feeling him kiss my tears and their streaks from my cheeks before wiping a few left over tears with backs of his fingers.

As I'm still realing from this unexpected experience I feel Tristan drop both of his hands on my thighs. I was too upset and too taken off guard to flex them, so they just jiggled unrestrained while I tried to regain my thoughts.

July 13, 2024 6:15 pm  #6247

Tristan’s POV:

Feeling Isabel’s smooth, silky thigh muscles jiggle unrestrained in my hands, I can’t help but smile as I look at her thighs the , lifting my eyes to her eyes, I reassure: “Good, good, you’re doing wonderful Isabel. Thank you for trusting in me, just like right now, if you don’t need advice, I won’t give it, I’ll just pray for you, comfort you, take care of your tears just the way I love to be taken care of, and reassure you with physical gestures.” I blush a little, as I think I have too much information, I shouldn’t have said I love having my tears kissed and wiped, what will she think, my manliness could be at stake.

July 14, 2024 4:07 am  #6248

Jessica's POV

As we entered December me and my wife were discussing what we should do about Christmas

'Why don’t we go to her' I suggested fondling my booted legs on our sofa. 'I really enjoyed our summer trip and spending time with Sadie and Liz

Tears began running down my cheeks as I remembered Colorado

'That sounds like a lovely idea' Jennifer replied. She wiped away my tears with her fingers and we tenderly kissed.

When we parted I saw Jennifer's eyes were full of tears. She let a couple escape and stream down her face. I dealt with these too and after a second kiss, we both began discussing options

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

July 14, 2024 3:32 pm  #6249

I notice as I am more focused on my distractions so is Jarrod becoming a proficient martial artist even being promoted to P1. Jarrod informs me he'd like to celebrate his promotion with making love any way I'd like as the ceremony takes place on one of the days we can make love. He gives my thigh a very sensual pat, but after all my recent working out my muscles barely jiggle even completely relaxed (as I have been focusing on my legs most during workouts).

July 14, 2024 3:37 pm  #6250

Anna's pov:

William quips back that since we've already finished our relaxation, after I rinse I can ask it myself. I then gasp a bit as I feel him grab my behind playfully giving it a squeeze and shake as he revels as I let it jiggle in his hand.

As soon as it stops Jiggling I slowly and a bit seductively rinse myself. Giving William a tease. I then stand up, motioning for him to join me.

Board footera