You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 18, 2024 2:59 am  #6271

Re: Movie night

Tristan’s POV:

I smile and, dropping my hands on the curvature where her quads meet her outer thighs (playing it safe with her inner thighs) I answer: “Well, my dear Isabel, God bless you and, when you find out what you’re doing wrong, God will be awaiting with his arms open, so you return to his grace, and I am not turning my back on you, you can still come and share your ups and downs with me and I will comfort you the best way I can.” (I turn my focus on her thighs, wondering if she is still keeping them relaxed, which I love, or she reacts differently).

July 18, 2024 3:04 am  #6272

I move to the sides of her abs, letting her know she has the perfect figure and muscle tone; then I go to her extremities, first arms, then forearms, finally reaching her thighs and calves, indulging in her sexy muscles; and the cherry on the pie is… her feet. I give her a deep massage on her feet, two reasons, one, a lot of stress focuses there and also, emotional stress is stored there. I get ready for anything, from no reaction, to light tears, to loud and heavy sobbing with streams of tears.

July 18, 2024 3:05 am  #6273

Anna's pov:

I guess William liked the way I was leaving my thighs and calves relaxed as I felt him continue to dry me this time a bit more teasingly. I moan as I feel him continue drying my legs from my upper inner thighs, going out, all the way down to my calves. Every time he would come up I felt him tease between my legs.

"You're making me so wet the way you are teasing between my legs if you don't stop I'm not sure we'll be making it to the bed before I wet your hand/towel." I explain a bit teasingly.

July 18, 2024 3:26 am  #6274

William’s POV:

I tease Anna, well, since I’m not a dictator, you can decide, if you want to wash my hand, or if you want me to help you with my tongue, or, I’m also ready, I could become one with you once more and fill you with all I have in me, up to you.” I keep indulging in her sexy thighs and calves jiggling as I keep my tent at bay, completely ready and in position but not shooting yet.

July 18, 2024 6:58 pm  #6275

Isabel's pov:

Tristan gives me a smile as I feel him drop his hands on my outer thighs before giving me his answer. I am a little confused when he tells me that when I figure out what I'm doing wrong God will be awaiting with open arms and that he is not turning his back on me either; that I can still share with him and he will comfort the best way he can.

"I appreciate it. And if I take it from a religious perspective (like you're suggesting) it would be a sin to cheat on my girlfriend so I should just forget about Evadne if I can't just see her as just a friend." I say trying to understand his thinking (although not liking it).

July 18, 2024 7:05 pm  #6276

Jarrod continues my massage going to the sides of my abs then arms then thighs and calves finally finishing with a very long foot massage. I am so relaxed I have my eyes closed just reveling in every sensation when I hear Jackson calling from the other room. For a quick sec my mind wanders to it being another baby in the house.

I quickly open my eyes only to remember it was Just Jackson and that we haven't conceived again...just yet. I guess Jarrod noticed the tears filling my eyes as he quickly told me he'd go tend to him.

July 18, 2024 7:09 pm  #6277

Tristan’s POV:

Feeling Isabel’s outer thighs jiggle freely and unrestrained as they bounce my hands, I look for her reaction as she hears what she doesn’t want to hear: “Isabel, is there anything else I can do for you? Do you have any more pent up emotions you would like to release? Remember, I don’t have to agree with you to comfort you and be your friend, besides being your superior at work.”

July 18, 2024 7:11 pm  #6278

I quickly run and tend to Jackson, not taking more than 2 minutes, returning to Camilla: “Shall I finish with your feet or would you like me to do something else?” I caress her back (as she’s lying face down in the bed)…

July 18, 2024 7:12 pm  #6279

Anna's pov:

After hearing my statement William tells me to decide what I'd rather (to wash his hand, have him use his tongue or become one). He keeps indulging in my thighs and calves as he waits for my answer.

"Well if you continue it's only a matter of time before I bathe your hand. I think I'd prefer something a bit different than usual this time. If you're suggesting your tongue  I'd love to take you up on it." I say anticipating what's to come.

July 18, 2024 7:29 pm  #6280

William’s POV:

Hearing Anna’s bold suggestion, I my hands to lean on her thighs, bringing my face to her inner parts, starting to stimulate her.

I feel her sexy thighs begin to wobble as an impending strong release is about to take place. I shake her quads and outer thighs to make her sexy muscles wobble more pronounced.

Less than a minute later, a blissful rain washes my face. I wonder if I earned tears of joy or at least a sexy moan.

I feel about to explode as well but wait for her to come down before asking: “Look how you have me, do you think you can take care of it?”

Board footera