You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 24, 2024 8:54 pm  #6311

Re: Movie night

I smile as Camilla acknowledges she loves the way I take care of her tears: “I can hear you love the way I take care of your tears, I can continue doing so in order that you keep enjoying the touch of my hands and lips as I lovingly wipe and kiss your beautiful tears.”

July 24, 2024 9:00 pm  #6312

Anna's pov:

William makes me gasp loudly as he gives me a very strong thrust as we become one. After only a moment I hear him groan loudly as he reaches the point of no return before shouting that I have the sexiest legs in the world; that he can't resist when they jiggle in his hands, that I am the love of his life. He then surprises me as he whispers that I am his beloved Anna.

"I'm so greatful I get to be yours and you get to be mine. You are the sexiest man I've ever known and am so lucky I get to become one with you my love." I reply back as I feel myself stiffen as I finally reach the point and start bathing his member with a loud moan.

July 25, 2024 12:37 am  #6313

William’s POV:

I smile at Anna, sweat rolling down my forehead: “Who would have thought I, over 30 years old, would gather the energy of a teenager to become one with you as often and strong as I do with you.”

I give her completely relaxed quads (still in my hands with her calves on my shoulders) feeling a sexy, unrestrained jiggle.

July 25, 2024 8:33 pm  #6314

Jarrod smiles as he acknowledges that he can hear just how much I love the way he takes care of my tears. He adds that he'd love to continue to take care of them just the way he is. He wants to make sure I get the utmost enjoyment in the touch of his hands and lips as he wipes and kisses my tears.

"I'd love that. Your hands and lips on my tears as we make love is always my favorite sensation, both physically as well as emotionally." I say hoping to encourage him for the future.

July 25, 2024 8:38 pm  #6315

Anna's pov:

William smiles at me as he confesses he would never have thought, being over 30, that he would have the energy to become one with me as often and as strong as he does. I then feel him give my quads a strong, playful pat as I let them jiggle unrestrained for him.

"I guess love does strange things to people, but I'm certainly glad you can do all that." I reply back lovingly

July 26, 2024 2:49 am  #6316

Hearing Camilla confess she loves when I wipe and kiss her tears as we make love gives me a boost, I start thrusting stronger, feeling her sexy inner thighs jiggle against my hips and quads as they forcefully clash, her quads and outer thighs jiggle wildly in my hands as they bounce them in an extremely sensual way, at the same time I kiss her tears off her cheeks. I’m sure this will bring her to the point of no return sooner than later.

After a minute or two, I shift my hands from her quads/outer thighs to her cheeks, lovingly wiping more tears from her cheeks, returning my hands, this time, to her inner thighs, feeling the strong life giving magma seeds start their way towards the exit, ready to explore Camilla’s insides.

July 26, 2024 2:54 am  #6317

William’s POV:

Looking at Anna as we come down, indulging in each other’s thighs, I blurt my thoughts: “I find you even more irresistible when you allow your sexy, strong and firm thighs wobble naturally as we walk in public settings, I think having a secure and with high self esteem woman by my side makes me fall more in love, if that’s possible. I love the way you do it.”

July 26, 2024 12:39 pm  #6318

Kate's POV

I greeted my sister with a hug, tears streaming down my face.

'How was your meeting with Robyn's family did it go well'

'It went perfectly' Caitlin assured me. I wiped my tears and the two of us had a sisterly chat on the sofa.

It was Christmas Eve and we were both waiting for Aunt Gemma and Billie to arrive. It was going to be a wonderful Christmas all of us together

Beth had made it over to Amboise and she had already sent me two texts saying how much she'd enjoyed it. Before she left for France, she'd admitted to me about her plans to stay for another semester to do the Director's course

'It might not come to anything' she had told me, tears running down her cheeks. 'But I would like to try, I did really enjoy the job once we transferred to Evie's house'

'You go for it, if you want to' I replied. She had wiped her tears and smiled, glad she had a positive answer.

Robyn was also checking in on her best friends seeing how they were doing. She was glad Billie had gone to see Susan and intrigued when Marie had mentioned she had a surprise for her next Easter

Aunt Gemma and Billie had arrived. The five of us had a group hug as tears ran down our cheeks. Once we had moved into the living room and Rachel had distributed some white wine, it was soon time for dinner

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

July 26, 2024 12:50 pm  #6319

Enid's POV

Tristan had wanted to speak with Jarrod about coffee shop plans at Christmas, but he and his wife were planning to fly to Bellingham with William and Anna to be with Sadie

'Don't worry, you can talk shop in the New Year' I told him.

He was equally excited about the following Easter making great plans about Robyn and Marie's anniversary lunch.

'Honey, we shouldn't go overboard' I reminded him. 'Marie just wants it to be simple. Just stick with the special coffee and the original menu, that's what she wants'

Once I had a quiet moment alone, my mind drifted to Leanne who would be spending Christmas alone this year, following her wife's death. And then there was Daniela, where was she and what was she doing. Had she met someone new?

The prospect caused a single tear to stream down my face. I wiped it away quickly and resumed getting ready for bed

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

July 26, 2024 8:34 pm  #6320

As soon as I make my confession I feel Jarrod start thrusting stronger making my inner thighs jiggle wildly against his hips and quads, my quads and outer thighs jiggle wildly in his hands. I smile as I feel him simultaneously kiss my remaining tears off my cheeks. I shiver slightly as a shot of pure extacy shoots up my spine from all the intense sensations mixed together.

All of a sudden I feel Jarrod move his hands from my quads and outer thighs to my cheeks, using the backs of his fingers to delicately wipe away more tears off my cheeks before moving his hands again and placing them on my inner thighs. I gasp louder than I expected as I felt a cool wetness touch my skin. I quickly realized it was my tears that had lingered on his hands.

I wondered how long it would take Jarrod to reach the point because I was fast approaching.

Board footera