You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 7, 2024 4:31 am  #6351

Re: Movie night

William’s POV:

Hearing Anna’s confession drives me wilder still: “Had I known jiggling your thighs turned you on I would have done so before, be sure I’ll do it more often, no matter where we are.” I kiss her neck once more, letting her know I know she loves it.

August 7, 2024 4:01 pm  #6352

Robyn's POV

I was so glad that my family liked Caitlin. I don't know what I would have done if they hadn't. I spent Christmas Day with Caitlin's family and Gemma and Billie came too

At some point during the day, I sent my texts to Susan and Marie wishing them a Merry  Christmas. Beth was having a great time too. Tears ran down my cheeks as I remembered my last trip there at Christmas. It was so magical

After our dinner, we set up the Monopoly board and settled down to play

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

August 7, 2024 4:08 pm  #6353

Sadie's POV

It was lovely seeing the girls again. We greeted each other with a group hug, as tears streamed down our faces.

Our table was ready so we went in. I think we must be the most popular group in the place. Not surprising really, we were the youngest party and four beautiful girls wearing knee high boots would be popular with anyone.

The girls had some other news for us.

'We were thinking of moving up here' Jennifer announced, tears running down her cheeks. 'We both need a change of scenery'

'And we miss you loads' Jessica added. Tears were running down her cheeks too. Me and Liz took them by the hands as tears streamed down our faces.

'We'd love to have you here' Liz told them.

We wiped our tears and started to eat our Christmas meal

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

August 7, 2024 8:57 pm  #6354

Upon hearing my confession Jarrod readjust himself and starts thrusting even stronger making sure to hit all my most sensitive spots. I think he was trying to make himself catch up with me. I was confirmed this when I heard him tell me after only a few more sec that he was almost ready too.

I can't help myself let out a very loud moan as he, continuing to thrust strong, begins to indulge himself in my thighs and calves as I let them jiggle in his hands. Without warning I quickly feel myself reach the point and begin bathing his member strongly hoping he'll soon join.

August 7, 2024 9:08 pm  #6355

Anna's pov:

Upon hearing my confession William tells me that if he had known just how much  him jiggling my thighs turned me on he would have done so sooner. He then promises to do it more often now. I smile at him before feeling him start kissing my neck again. I feel a shot of extacy run down my neck (and spine) and without warning I moan out his name as I finally realize can't keep all my feelings contained.

August 8, 2024 4:57 pm  #6356

As soon as I feel her hot peak, I let myself go and quickly catch up with her, filling her with the intention, even desire, of getting her pregnant, this time with a baby girl.

As we come down, I cup her cheeks: “I love you like I have never loved anyone before. I only have eyes for you and you own my heart. Thank you for making me feel this way.”

I slide my thumbs across her silky cheeks.

August 8, 2024 5:04 pm  #6357

William’s POV:

It seems Anna can’t handle my love gestures as, with a moan, she starts caressing me, forming a new tent, then mounts me, teasing me with her earlier confession (being turned on when I make her thighs jiggle).

August 8, 2024 9:24 pm  #6358

As soon as I reach the point I almost immediately feel Jarrod let himself go reaching the point and filling me up.

After a moment, as Jarrod and I are finally coming down I feel him cup my cheeks as he tells me just how much he loves me and that he only has eyes for me, that I own his heart completely. Even thanking me for making him feel so. I then feel him slide his thumbs across my cheeks wiping what was left of my sweat.

"I could never dream of being with anyone else. Even the thought would be a mistake. You've brought more life and love into my life than I have ever felt. No matter who I was with my heart always knew it was meant for you. I couldn't believe I never listened until now." I replied returning his words of love.

August 8, 2024 9:29 pm  #6359

Anna's pov:

As William is kissing me I can't help let my animal instincts take over as I feel myself remove my hands from his neck and start running them up and down his inner thighs moving across his thighs to this outer thighs and back again a few times seemingly creating a new tent. I then lift my hands as I quickly mount him and help him enter between my legs.

"You have no idea how much you are turning me on!" I tell him hurriedly.

August 9, 2024 5:12 pm  #6360

Hearing Camilla, brings an overwhelming love to my heart, eliciting me to confess: “You made me have a flashback, of the very few girls I dated before you (I never was one to have a girl just because), I never felt the love and chemistry to become one with any of them, even though some found my weakness for thighs and calves and one found my attraction to tears, no muscles or tears were even half as meaningful than yours, even though I have wiped tears from many, yours are special, and no matter how much a girl flexed or allow her thighs to jiggle in my hands, my hands  always craved for your muscles, experiencing a sense of not being fulfilled until you came back to me. I guess it was a phase of practice so when I found you again I was already an expert. But, I have to confess something, you have been the only woman I have become one with, no matter how many thighs I jiggled and tears I wiped, I never gave my innermost to anyone else, neither my tears, nor my jiggles nor my seed.”

I cup her cheeks once more and lean in to give her the most full of love kiss with a hint of passion.

Board footera