You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 11, 2024 3:38 pm  #6371

Re: Movie night

As he continues to delicately wipe my tears a bit choked up I hear him speak.

"I'd love to become one with you again, to give you all my love physical, mental and spiritual; taking it slow until you give me the gift of your happy tears. I'd love nothing more than to take care of them delicately as I give you the gift of life."

"I'd love that." I whisper as I mentally encourage more tears to flow down my cheeks so he can lovingly take care of them.

August 11, 2024 3:46 pm  #6372

Anna's pov:

William continues to indulge in my thighs and calves as he teasingly tells me he's ready to feel my thighs and calves jiggle (like they rarely do). He then asks how many rounds I'm up for as he thinks he has at least four rounds in him.

I try to stiffle a loud moan as William starts thrusting both stronger and faster so I can respond.

"Keep. Doing. Exactly. What. You're. Doing." I moan.

It only takes me a few more sec before I reach the peak and start bathing William's member. I hope he isn't far behind.

"I'm not sure how many more rounds I have in me, but I'm willing to continue so we can find out." I finally answer as I finish bathing him.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (August 11, 2024 3:47 pm)

August 12, 2024 4:06 am  #6373

Sadie's POV

The day after me and Liz met the girls, it was time for me to meet up with Jarrod, Camilla and Jackson on Boxing Day.

I'd chosen to wear a modest emerald blue top with a jacket and some black trousers with my black boots underneath.

Jackson was talking a little now, although he couldn't say Auntie. He could only call me Sadie at the moment.

'Hello Jackson' I greeted softly, tears streaming down my face. I was able to give him a small hug as I wiped my tears away. After greeting Jarrod and Camilla we went into lunch

Jarrod was a little disappointed that Liz couldn't join us, but I explained that she had her own celebration to attend with her Aunt and Uncle.

Camilla enquired why she wasn't meeting her parents and I said I would explain later. When Jarrod took his son to the bathroom, I told her she had lost both her parents to cancer when she had been a teenager.

Camilla was very shocked, but when the others got back we continued our meal.

After the meal had concluded, we took a brief trip outside as it wasn't too cold. Then as evening fell it was time to say my goodbyes. Tears streamed down my face again as I gave my family a hug each and I waved them off

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

August 13, 2024 1:32 pm  #6374

Hearing Camilla’s positive response, I caress her cheeks, wiping fresh tears from her cheeks, going lower to her shoulders and defined arms as I kiss her cheeks (kissing a few tears and streaks along the way) continuing my trail of kisses all the way to her neck. I continue my caresses along her breasts (feeling a tent starting to form when I reach her bouncy breasts) and flat, firm abs, indulging her (and me) a little longer in her abs muscles and the sides of her abs as I lower my trail of kisses down to her breasts (feeling my tent grow as her breasts react jiggling with a bounce as I kiss them). I lower my caresses to her thighs and calves at the same time I continue my trail of kisses down to her abs (hoping to get her turned on like never before), this time enjoying her sexy outer and inner thigh muscles (wondering if she’ll allow them to jiggle knowing the effect they have on me or if she will flex them to prevent them from jiggling, also knowing the effect they have on me).

August 13, 2024 1:39 pm  #6375

William’s POV:

Encouraged by Anna’s words (to keep doing what I’m doing) I release all the tension build up in a strong series of shots shortly after she bathes me and gives me her sexy jiggle of her thighs and calves.

As I send millions of life giving seeds inside my beautiful wife, I shout: “We’re going for the boy!” As I feel surprised for not losing the tent, continuing to give Anna’s thighs strong impacts that make her sexy and strong thighs jiggle in my hands and against my hips beyond her control.

I ask her: “Is my irresistibly beautiful queen up for a marathon or would another round be considered slavery for working too much?”

I switch my gaze between her sexy thighs and calves as they jiggle more than noticeably, and her eyes, as I wait for her answer.

August 13, 2024 3:40 pm  #6376

Feeling encouraged Jarrod immediately begins caressing my cheeks, delicately wiping my new tears as they fall. I then feel him start traveling lower to my shoulders and arms as he simultaneously kisses a few of my tears and their streaks before continuing his kisses towards my neck then down to my breasts and sides of abs.

After a moment of Jarrod indulging he moves his caresses further down to my thighs and calves making me instantly begin to moan beyond my control as he simultaneously continues his trail of kisses down to my abs sending a wave of intense pleasure down my spine. I can't help but let them jiggle beyond my control. I hope he is getting just as turned on (and as quickly) as I was.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (August 14, 2024 3:33 pm)

August 13, 2024 3:45 pm  #6377

Feeling Camilla’s very toned and firm thighs jiggling beyond her control, makes me lose my head, forgetting the plan I had to make love to her until she can’t resist and give me tears of extreme joy and happiness, so, I only manage to say: “This time is all about you, choose position, thinking on your enjoyment more than mine, remember, your joy is my joy, however you feel best, I promise to give you all needed to conceive a baby girl and have the blessing of having our second child.”

I give her outer thighs a loving shake l, reveling on the sensual jiggles she gives me.

August 13, 2024 3:53 pm  #6378

Anna's pov:

I guess my words encouraged William as I almost immediately felt him bathe me before hearing him shout that we're going for the boy, as I continue to let my thighs and calves jiggle.

Never losing his tent I feel William continue strongly impacting my thighs, making them jiggle strongly in his hands and against his hips. I'm not surprised when he asks me, through his thrusts, if I'm up for another round or if that'd be too much work. I see him gaze between my thighs and calves and my eyes as he waits for my answer.

"If you have enough energy for another round I'm not going to turn you down, although I may need a nice long nap after our marathon." I reply quickly.

August 13, 2024 4:08 pm  #6379

William’s POV:

Hearing Anna’s reply brings a smile to my face: “I definitely have energy for a second round, like I mentioned, your sexy strong thighs jiggling like this gives me a teenager’s energy. How about you choose the position for our next round?”

I sensually grasp her jiggling thighs in my hands.

August 14, 2024 3:42 pm  #6380

As soon as my thighs start jiggling Jarrod switches his plan telling me he wants to make this time all about me; whatever position I'd enjoy best so we could convince another baby. I then feel him give my outer thigh a shake reveling in it jiggling in his hand.

"Ok." I say excitedly " I think I'd like to ride (facing you) this time for maximum pleasure." I say as Jarrod gets ready to receive me in my desired position.

Board footera