You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 29, 2024 12:55 am  #6431

Re: Movie night

Tristan’s POV:

After a wonderful Christmas and New Year, I decide to look for people to work in the coffee bar at Jarrod’s music school.

When a few replied being interested, I tell Enid the time has come. I go to Boston and give a 20 hour course, in which I will choose the best in class to hire them for the new small coffee bar.

I offer a few unique benefits since I can’t give a lot of attractive benefits, I offer certification courses to the loyal until I can give more than the salary and training.

August 29, 2024 8:46 pm  #6432

Jarrod quickly replies to my inquiry saying he'd love what I suggested but he wasn't sure if he was just going to watch or record.

"I'm up for either, so I'll just start walking slowly and let your heart decide as I go." I say as I turn around to start my walk.

August 29, 2024 8:59 pm  #6433

Anna's pov:

As tears continue to fill my eyes I feel William slide his hand along my thigh, but removing it quickly. As he turns his head toward Annabelle I can tell he is visibly upset with me.

I can feel my breathing increasing and a lump forming in my throat so after a quick monent I decide to go sit on the sidelines (just incase I can't stop from completely breaking down) and when William finally turns around I am already seated.

I take a few deep breaths to calm myself but the hot, burning tears of embarrassment and anger don't seem to be slowing down. As soon as I see William notice me I feel my tears start to flow down my cheeks despite myself.

"What more does he want? I mean I let my thighs jiggle a bit in front of everyone for him dispute my embarrassment but if he can't except my feelings I wonder if everything he has said/felt since our reconciliation was just a lie" I thought to myself.

August 30, 2024 12:04 am  #6434

Seeing Camilla, I can’t resist but watch her with my own eyes, yet, I take my phone and place it at an angle I consider good and quickly set it to record video as my beautiful and sexy wife walks towards me modeling the outfit.

August 30, 2024 12:15 am  #6435

William’s POV:

I notice Anna move to the sidelines, and, after a little more than a minute, I see a tear start to slide down her cheek.

I immediately walk towards her and I crouch in front of her, leaning my elbows on her quads, I cup her cheeks and almost in a whisper, I say: “Anna, I love you with all my heart and I would love to let the entire world know how fortunate I am for having such a loving and beautiful woman by my side, but I don’t understand what makes you keep a barrier up.”

I look into her eyes as I wipe her tears, then continue: “And I would love to have another child with you, I would love to be able to show you my love, regardless of where we are and who is around. I would love to make you the happiest woman in the world, but it seems, I’m not good enough for you.”

I feel my eyes slowly filling with tears, which I try to push back immediately.

August 30, 2024 4:06 am  #6436

Caitlin's POV

The final push to the end of my time at Oxford left little time for anything other than studying.

Me and Millie had decided to end our weekly film sessions because of this. Indeed they had stopped being every week at this point because the three of us were so busy.

Our final film, number 150 was fittingly  Superman

'I'll remember these sessions for ever' Millie said to me as the credits rolled, tears running down her cheeks.

'Me too' I replied warmly, as tears streamed down my face. We both wiped our tears and I took my DVD copy out of the player, so it could go in the box and on the shelf

Another set of tears ran down Millie's cheeks as she surveyed them all. Then the doorbell rang. Milly had arrived for a study session. It was time to hit the books

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

August 30, 2024 9:00 pm  #6437

I turn around and begin my walk down the "runway" stepping hard from heal to toe making my thighs and calves wobble then turn around and do the same thing back. As I finally return in front of Jarrod I notice he quickly puts his phone down informing me

"I couldn't resist taking a video of your sexy walk to watch later."

I give Jarrod a full of love smile as I go back into the dressing room to change.

August 30, 2024 9:16 pm  #6438

After a min the tears that were filling my eyes finally began to run down my cheeks despite my refusal. I barely noticed when William walked over to me only noticing when I felt his elbows on my quads. I then felt him cup my still wet cheeks as he began to whisper how much he loves me and how much he would love the whole world to know as well. He doesn't understand what makes me put up a barrier.

I then feel William wipe my tears with the pads of his thumbs as he looks deep into my eyes and begins to whisper again. He tells me how much he wants to have another child with me and how much he wants to show me his love no matter where or who is around. He only wants to make me the happiest woman in the world, but feels (due to my actions) he is not good enough for me.

"I never wanted to make you feel like that." I said finally realizing what my insecurities are doing to him. "I never meant to push you away and it's not that I don't like your hands on me (actually I find it quite a turn on) it's just that I'm embarrassed at anyone (other than a close few) seeing my legs jiggle as they are not at my peak level of perfection. I wouldn't mind others seeing as long as they are fit enough that they don't jiggle." I finished trying to explain through my next wave of fresh tears.

August 30, 2024 9:49 pm  #6439

As soon as Camilla steps out of the dressing room, I can’t hide the firm tent she caused walking her sexy walk as her thighs and calves wobbled like only she knows how to. Seeing her in shorts, I tell her; “I am surprised how easy you can bring me to desire you so much, I’d love if you wear this outfit on Christmas, when we go see my parents, and, as often as you like, I promise to give you this tent every time you do what you just did.”

We go and pay then head out of the store: “Where would you like to go next? We’ll be leaving in two days, first with Sadie, then with our parents.”

August 31, 2024 12:11 am  #6440

William’s POV:

I feel compassion for Anna as she opens herself and shares her insecurities. As a proof of how much I trust her, I reply: “Thank you for sharing your feelings openly with me, if you think having a more worked out body would give you self confidence, I can make time to spend more time with you at the gym, or even buy some basic equipment so we exercise at home, but, I want you to know, I see you as the most beautiful woman and the sexiest legs I have felt (seen) in my entire life. And, one more thing, I am not asking for more than I’m willing to give.” As I finish, with all the embarrassment of other parents and strange people potentially watching, I allow a pair of tears to escape my eyes and roll down my cheeks (depending on Anna’s reaction, if she wipes or kisses them I’ll release them all in a controlled manner without breaking down, otherwise, I’ll keep the rest inside my eyes).

Board footera