You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 26, 2024 4:46 am  #6531

Re: Movie night

Jennifer's POV

As soon as we settled in, we invited Sadie and Liz for dinner.

On the night itself we got all dressed up for the occasion, we even gave our boots a polish.

We greeted the girls with hugs as tears ran down our cheeks.

Sadie and Liz had tears running down their cheeks too. Once the four of us had wiped our tears we sat down to eat.

It was a wonderful meal, but there was something I wondered. Liz had mentioned she couldn't have any dinner parties and  I was curious what the reason was.

When Liz excused herself to visit the bathroom we asked Sadie why not.

Tears began streaming down her face, as she revealed her partner was an orphan, her parents having both passed away from  cancer eighteen months apart while she was in her teens.

'She doesn't want too many disposable assets' Sadie explained, her tears still falling. 'In case...' she talked off and me and Jessica took her both by the hand as tears streamed down our faces.

We wiped our tears away before Liz came back and concluded our meal. It was nearly 11pm when the girls left.

Me and Jessica were still heartbroken over Liz's current situation. Sadie had explained that her partner was currently fine and not to worry

Nevertheless tears began running down our cheeks again, as we contemplated that Liz could pass away from cancer just like her parents.

We finally managed to get our tears to stop and went to bed

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

September 27, 2024 12:22 pm  #6532

Robyn's POV

I stirred in bed as I heard a pair of boots being zipped up. I opened my eyes as Caitlin came towards me.

'Hey babe' my fiancee greeted gently, tears streaming down her face. 'I didn't want to wake you, you looked so peaceful'

'What time is it?' I asked, tenderly wiping her tears with my fingers.

'About 7 o'clock' Caitlin replied. I decided to get dressed so we could both go down for breakfast.

After we had our fill, I grabbed a quick shower and then we both took the Elizabeth Line into Paddington, then took an onward service back to Oxford

September 28, 2024 2:46 pm  #6533

Feeling Camilla’s body responding, ready to become one with me, I pull her to the bench, sitting and guiding her on top of me, kissing the side of her neck, I whisper: “Ride me like you have never done before, I want to feel your sexy thighs and calves give me the best jiggles I have ever felt.”

I drops both hands firmly on her thighs.

September 28, 2024 2:48 pm  #6534

William’s POV:

Hearing Anna stifling her moans, I make sure to caress her in a way that makes her thighs wobble beyond her control as I bring her almost to a release: “Would you like the first release here in the car or would you like to wait until we reach home?”

September 28, 2024 11:55 pm  #6535

I let out a squeal as I feel myself being pulled towards the bench. Jarrod guides me to sit on his member as he simultaneously begins kissing the sides of my neck. I use all my willpower to stop from moaning out loud. (Wouldn't want any of the other customers to become aware of our activities).

I then feel Jarrod's hot breath on my neck as he whispers in my ear that he wants me to ride him like never before. That he wants my thighs and calves to give him the best jiggle ever.

I then feel Jarrod's strong hands firmly dropped on my thighs making a loud slapping sound as they also began to jiggle unrestrained in his hands. That was the final push. Barely thinking and running purely off of adrenaline I dropped both of my hands on his thighs as well hoping to make them jiggle unrestrained like mine. I then used his thighs like leverage and started riding him starting strong and fast (no time for the build up).

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (September 28, 2024 11:56 pm)

September 29, 2024 12:04 am  #6536

Anna's pov:

Seeing me stifle my moan must have woken something up within William as he continued to caress between my legs but in a way I can't quite describe. Only that it felt like a nearly out of body experience for me as my thighs were wobbling completely beyond any form of control.

I guess William could see I was about to release because that's when he stopped. I let out a louder than expected disappointed moan. He then asked if I'd like to release here (in the car) or wait until we reach home.

"I have plenty of stamina for both. I mean I doubt I'll be able to wait as I'm practically dying right now." I begin still feeling a sense of sexual desire running through my body. "I mean if you help me now I'll be sure to return the favor (and not make you wait until we get home)." I finish running my hand quickly up and down his member a few more times hoping to make my point.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (September 29, 2024 12:05 am)

September 30, 2024 6:29 pm  #6537

Billie's POV

As we approached March, the pollen in Boston started to rise which caused my allergies to flare up again.

It wasn’t too bad, but I found myself crying a lot. Don't get me wrong I did like the feeling of tears running down my cheeks, but when the pollen rose was a little embarrassing.

I was at Boston South Station one day, planning to take a Commuter Rail train as I hadn't done for a while. A young woman was lost in the corridors and I asked her if she was okay.

Right on cue my eyes filled with tears again, this really was too much. The young woman told me where she wanted to go and I accompanied her to the bus stop, dabbing my eyes with a tissue as I walked.

One tear however was determined to escape down my cheek, so it did right as I was explaining to my companion which bus to take. Embarrassed I wiped it away and wished her goodbye.

I returned to the main concourse click clacking my boot heels on the marble floor. After wiping yet another set of tears that streamed down my face, I looked at the board and saw a train to Needham Heights was departing in five minutes from Track 11.

After tapping in at the barriers, I walked to the platform and took my seat on the train

Last edited by reptongeek (September 30, 2024 7:05 pm)

October 1, 2024 4:02 am  #6538

Jen's POV

'You're determined to wear your boots for as long as possible, aren't you?' Poppy giggled at me as we waited at the bus stop.

'How did you know?' I replied easily.

'Just a feeling' Poppy responded. A tear  began to overflow and rest on her eyelash but she quickly wiped it away.

Me and my best friend were taking a bus to Kohlreiter Square so we could take the A train to Aqueduct Racetrack, NY Subway's answer to Kensington (Olympia).

Our bus came shortly and we got on. I told Poppy about my night with Claire. I had finally managed to arrange the sale of my apartment so I could move in with her.

Our first night was so romantic. Claire had turned on the lights in her Lego cabinet and put some music on. Together we did a slow dance to the music as tears ran down both our cheeks.

The memory of it was so special, I cried again as I recounted it to my best friend. Poppy had tears streaming down her face too.

We wiped our tears away and got to the station where we got on the train. We reached Aqueduct Racetrack and sat on a bench for a while, watching the trains flash by.

'We've got to have a day on the trains, when we go to Rob's wedding' Poppy told me.

'We will' I promised. After another half an hour of watching the trains and the planes, we left the station and walked to the next one on the line and went to Broadway Junction. We switched tracks and travelled to Canarsie Rockaway Parkway.

'Remember our first trip' Poppy reminded me, tears streaming down her face again as we took a seat on the platform. 'We last came here in the dark.'

'I remember' I replied softly. Tears began running down my cheeks too. We silently began watching the trains leaving and arriving the station.

After a brief wall around the area, we called it a day and took the train home

Last edited by reptongeek (October 1, 2024 4:47 am)

October 2, 2024 7:36 pm  #6539

Hearing Camilla’s sexy thigh muscles slapping as I drop my hands and juggling unrestrained, makes me enjoy so much I relax all my body, feeling a hot wave of life giving liquid exit my body when I feel Camilla dropping her hands on my thighs, I allow them to jiggle more than noticeably, freely and unrestrained.

I feel another surge of hot life giving liquid escape my body when I feel Camilla’s thighs jiggle completely wild and free as she rides me strong and fast, her hands on my thighs as they jiggle unrestrained as my hands roam between her thighs and calves, indulging in her sexy jiggles.

In no time we reach the peak of love and desire. (I hope I have Camilla release strong enough to elicit happy and joyful tears roll down her cheeks for me to wipe and kiss).

October 2, 2024 7:51 pm  #6540

William’s POV:

Anna replies: "I have plenty of stamina for both. I mean I doubt I'll be able to wait as I'm practically dying right now. I mean if you help me now I'll be sure to return the favor (and not make you wait until we get home)." She finishes running her hand quickly up and down my member a few more times silently saying she’s more than willing to reciprocate.

I bring my hand back to her inner parts, caressing her in a way that her inner thighs jiggle with each impact of my hand (I suspect at this point they wobble on their own because of the level of turn on she’s in.

I feel a strong release build up as I feel her irresistibly sexy thighs jiggling (and maybe wobbling) in my hand. (I hope her release is strong enough to bring joyful and happy tears to roll down her cheeks, giving me the opportunity to wipe and kiss them off her cheeks.

Board footera