You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 14, 2024 11:31 am  #6581

Re: Movie night

Jen's POV

It was time for us New Yorkers to go home. Yesterday me and Poppy had a throughly enjoyable 4 hours or so visiting all the Zone 1 stations in competition with Susan and Marie. We had wanted to ask Kate and Rachel to take part as well, however our favourite Tube Challengers had to sadly decline.

'I'm working' Rachel replied disappointed.

'And I'm learning my lines for my play' Kate put in.

Me and Poppy ended up winning which delighted the two of us in a time of just over 3 hours, Susan and Marie following us about half an hour later. After debriefing in a pub near Leicester Square we had travelled back to Watford.

Claire had had a lovely time at the movies and so had the boys with their sightseeing

We took a diversion to St. Pancras Station to say goodbye to Marie. Tears ran down her cheeks as she waved us goodbye, giving Susan a loving hug.

Susan returned the hug, tears streaming down her face. After the emotion had subsided we all travelled down to Heathrow

Last edited by reptongeek (October 14, 2024 11:33 am)

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

October 14, 2024 3:25 pm  #6582

I also can't hold back and let out my own moan of pleasure as I feel Jarrod start deeply kissing the sides of my neck while simultaneously sliding his hands slowly down to my calves. As my calves are jiggling wildly from one side to the other I feel him give them a few sultry squeezes.

With that another wave of pleasure shoots up my spine making me involuntarily throw my head back in pleasure. Nearly in another planet I gasp as I feel him start sliding his hands from my calves to my thighs as he simultaneously moves his kisses from my neck down to my breasts.

As soon as Jarrod's lips reach my breasts I realized no matter how hard I tried I couldn't hold back and almost instantly felt myself reach the point bathing his member.

October 14, 2024 3:35 pm  #6583

Feeling Camilla’s sexy thighs and calves wobble in a very sexy, yet, hard to explain way, as they feel firm and strong, yet they have a very feminine jiggle that makes them perfect, I can’t hold back any longer, releasing at the same time as Camilla, making her thighs and calves jiggle in my hands with firm caresses and shakes.

As we’re coming down, I cup her cheeks and, giving her thighs one last playful shake, I bring my hands to her cheeks, swiping them across her cheeks as I give her a deep, passionate and full of love kiss.

October 14, 2024 3:42 pm  #6584

Anna's pov:

I look at William as I allow my thigh to jiggle in his hands. I then feel the car jerk slightly as I see, through my blurry vision, him releasing the steering wheel as he leans in closer before feeling him delicately, and with all his love, wipe the tear still clinging to my cheek with his free hand.

I feel the car jerk again as William quickly turns back to the car and grabs the steering wheel. Upon gaining control of the car I hear him confess how quickly my tears and thighs have brought him to the edge explaining further that he doesn't care about any consequences involved only that he has a intense desire to have me again.

I look into the rearview mirror to check on Annabelle and seeing as how she is sleeping give my reply. "I also have to confess that your every loving touch has made me desire you in a way I have never felt before. And although we're pretty close to home right now, I'd love nothing more than to have you pull off the road so we can have another intense round before we get there."

October 14, 2024 4:35 pm  #6585

William’s POV:

The feeling of Anna’s sexy thigh jiggling in my hand, plus the previous tear she allowed me to wipe, then her words saying she wants to make love as well, I don’t put any opposition, I take the first exit and find the least transited street and park in the least viewable spot.

I turn to look at Anna, dropping my hand once more on her sexy thigh, feeling it jiggle just the way she knows I love, completely relaxed and unrestrained, I give her inner thigh a soft squeeze and shake it, making it softly jiggle in my hand.

I ask her: “Are you sure, my love? Are you sure you want your sexy thighs and calves to jiggle and wobble completely unrestrained in this public place? I mean, I am more than eager to make love and give you all my love in this act, and I’d be more than happy and turned on feeling it, even showing it off in case there are passersby.” I lean and give her lips a deep and passionate kiss as I shake her thigh, feeling it jiggle in my hand, the tent pulsating strong in my shorts.

Yesterday 7:38 pm  #6586

As soon as I start bathing Jarrod's member I feel a warm sensation between my legs as he simultaneously begins filling me. He continues to caress and shake my thighs and calves making them (again) jiggle wildly in his hands.

Finally coming down I feel Jarrod give my thighs one last sake before delicately cupping my cheeks. I feel him swipe his hands across my sweaty cheeks as he simultaneously leans in and gives me the most passionate, deep kiss I have ever felt. I respond in kind by placing my hands on his cheeks as I kiss him back with just as much passion.

Yesterday 7:55 pm  #6587

Anna's pov:

As soon as I told William I was just as interested in having another round he quickly pulled off the road at the nearest exit, quickly finding the quietest street and parking as out of view as possible.

As soon as the engine is off William turned looking me directly in my eyes as he  dropped his hand hard on my thighs making a loud slapping sound. I let it jiggle unrestrained, seeing as how we were completely alone. I then feel him give my inner thigh a squeeze and a shake making it jiggle again in his hand.

I am then caught off guard as I heard William speak. He asked me if I was sure I wanted my thighs to jiggle unrestrained in public. He said he'd be more than eager even if there was a passerby, but knew how I felt about my thighs jiggling in public.

Before I could give William my answer I saw him lean in and felt him give me a deep and passionate kiss on my lips while simultaneously shaking my thigh. I give him my answer by letting it jiggle unrestrained in his hand.

"We're in a pretty secluded area and even if a passerby happened to pass it is pretty dark here." I say as we break our kiss.

I then look down and notice William's tent seems more than ready to become one with me. "I see he is more than ready for some fun." I say teasingly never taking my eyes off his tent.

Board footera