You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 13, 2014 4:59 am  #1

Girls in Down Jackets

This is one I keep secret, but I trust you guys so:

I like seeing girls in puffy down jackets.

It's not the coat on it's own that does it, like it is for most people, but I really like it when pretty girls wear them.  I just wanna hug them

Here's a site that I visit frequently.  (No nude pics)
http://down-jackets.culetes.es/

Don't even get me started on girls crying WHILE wearing a coat....

May 13, 2014 11:45 am  #2

Re: Girls in Down Jackets

Awww this has to be the cutest fetish I've ever heard of

I have two down jackets, one in sky blue and another in a glossy golden brown. They're warm and comfy and they make me feel sleek and fierce when I wear them.

May 13, 2014 6:15 pm  #3

I feel better now.
Other people with this fetish take it to the extreme, so I don't really like to associate it to myself.  Those people scare me a little, tbh. 

Glad you think it's cute!! 

May 14, 2014 1:28 am  #4

I love that.never heard of this fetish before. But I live the idea of being attracted to the cuddly aspect. Yum.

Tears are the last gift of true love.

May 16, 2014 3:16 am  #5

Wow, what a unique thing! I don't wear down myself, since i'm vegan, but sometimes when I see a friend in a really puffy coat I start whacking their back and arms and stomach to hear the sound it makes and see how fast they get annoyed. You know, for Science.

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

May 16, 2014 7:59 pm  #6

For science huh? Man kind owes you thanks.

Tears are the last gift of true love.

May 20, 2014 3:08 pm  #7

I've seen several women their faces streaming with tears while wearing those style of jackets.
Not one was actually crying emotional tears but because they are generally used as ski jackets and skiing involves moving through cold air eyes often water to the point that tears flow.
I've also noticed at some people don't realise they have tears on their cheeks because their skin is to cold - you need to take up skiiing I think 

May 20, 2014 6:50 pm  #8

Uhhh, no.  I suck at skiing.  Or rather, I suck at the stopping part ;)

December 10, 2015 9:47 pm  #9

truffle wrote:

Awww this has to be the cutest fetish I've ever heard of

I have two down jackets, one in sky blue and another in a glossy golden brown. They're warm and comfy and they make me feel sleek and fierce when I wear them.

December 10, 2015 9:50 pm  #10

I have same fetish it is so hard to tell girls. I love a cuddle from a girl in a puffer coat. Especially you with 2

Board footera