You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 7, 2015 11:19 pm  #1

The ''Crying'' Diviner

contains ''SPOILERS''      http://www.all-movies-stream.com/film/534/The+Water+Diviner-stream.html

Finally i found this little jewel on the internet. Please be aware of the fact that this is a spoiler as well and there are some pop ups on the page too but the quality is very good.

At around 1:34:00 there's the major tearing up scene with Russel Crowe and Ryan Corr and other 2 imbeded  war scenes which depict raw sobbing under gut wreching conditions.
At 53:30 tear up scene
At 16:00 the cemetery scene, very brief..

Last edited by psychic_girl (March 10, 2015 8:42 pm)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

March 9, 2015 9:00 pm  #2

Re: The ''Crying'' Diviner

Where's the link for it? I would love to see it!

March 10, 2015 7:43 pm  #3

That's a tease. Where's the link?

March 10, 2015 8:24 pm  #4

Oh my god, i forgot to post the link..I'm really sorry.. Now it's there..

Last edited by psychic_girl (March 10, 2015 8:43 pm)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

March 10, 2015 9:27 pm  #5

That was wonderful! Thank you!

April 8, 2023 9:12 pm  #6

Russel Crowe has two more crying scenes in this little old movie after his friend dies in a plane crash. He's shown on a field sobbing silently with a visible stream of tears on his cheek  at 1:43:00  https://ok.ru/video/334277643000 . In the next scene he's shown comforting his friend's wife. He looks as if he's holding up his tears and his eyes are teary too.

Woody Harrelson

Board footera