You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 5, 2015 1:58 pm  #1

How many of you...

...would post your pictures on the board? I'm not saying you should do that, I'm just curious to know what you think about that? I, personally, wouldn't mind sharing my picture here. How about you?

"it doesn't take a lot of straingh to hang on, it takes a lot of straingh to let go" 

August 5, 2015 4:57 pm  #2

Re: How many of you...

I never post my picture. I have yet to find a picture of me that I like enough to share with the world.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

August 5, 2015 7:05 pm  #3

I might if I'm feeling brave...though for a very short time. Like caircair said, it's hard to find a photo that's not embarrassing. Also, almost all of my recent photos has my wife in it, so I'll have to cut her out if and when I post.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

August 6, 2015 2:13 pm  #4

I can't decide. I don't have the courage presently, I don't think, but aside from the identifiability aspect, I would LOVE to post pictures of myself crying. I would definitely consider posting partial pictures of my face. A regular picture of myself looking into the camera? Probably not.

August 6, 2015 4:58 pm  #5

If we're talking about photos of ourselves crying, then I'm definitely out. I loathe sharing my crying with anyone, I'm much more of a private crier.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

August 9, 2015 3:13 pm  #6

I would if there were a reason to. However, I'm not really allowed to right now since I'm only 16.

"Sometimes, the best way to help someone is just to be near them."
-Veronica Roth

August 19, 2015 6:05 am  #7

Nah not me, I don't like showing my face. I'm not brave enough to.

Board footera