You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 3, 2016 2:56 am  #1

Anyone else like omorashi?

It's my favorite.

May 8, 2016 9:00 pm  #2

Re: Anyone else like omorashi?

What is that?

May 9, 2016 5:26 am  #3

Yes, I like it a lot.

To the person who asked, omorashi is a fetish for people wetting themselves. Weird I know, but for some of us it ties into the hurt/comfort fetish. Or vulnerability. It does for me, anyway.

May 9, 2016 7:16 pm  #4

I didn't know that term either. So thanks ha.

But I suppose there's a possibility it could appeal to me under certain conditions.

June 3, 2016 6:09 pm  #5

It falls under 'Never say never' for me.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

June 4, 2016 8:01 am  #6

Affirmative. I also like puke (a fetish dubbed "emetophilia"). I'm sick, I know. Loss of control/subsequent humiliation is a huge thing for me so naturally those two play in. They can work hand in hand with dacryphilia, if efficiency is a concern of yours.

Last edited by cribdeaths (June 4, 2016 8:02 am)

June 12, 2016 7:12 am  #7

The actual concept of wetting oneself doesn't do much of anything for me, but I have used it as a jumping off point for fantasies, before (boyfriend wetting himself while staying over or after other, emotional events from the fantasy and being terrified to admit it to me, though it obviously eventually comes out).

June 13, 2016 2:55 am  #8

cribdeaths wrote:

Affirmative. I also like puke (a fetish dubbed "emetophilia"). I'm sick, I know. Loss of control/subsequent humiliation is a huge thing for me so naturally those two play in. They can work hand in hand with dacryphilia, if efficiency is a concern of yours.

I've thought of exploring emeto before... I am not disgusted by puke but I would never want it on me and don't love seeing it. However, in my stories characters sometimes are mentioned as throwing up as a precursor to some comfort.

August 11, 2016 4:18 pm  #9

With the right person it would definitely be a possiblity

March 7, 2017 6:08 am  #10

cribdeaths wrote:

I've given puke thought. Often in the context of someone helplessly crying so hard they shiver and start heaving. Then crying more.

Board footera