You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 31, 2011 12:05 am  #1

Some really strange observation...

hey all

I just tought to share a little story (recent observation) I could make myself 2 weeks ago...

I tell this also because it's something I really never expected it would ever happen + I never had a such observation/experience in real life before! and it has confused me so much I almost couldn't sleep for 2 days after...

So it was saturday night about 1h30 and I was in my new home. I was on my PC and after a long time (break from fetish related things) I searched for crying related stuff and randomly find an interesting project from the museum of modern art by marina abramovic showing about 1500 faces of people she made cry there...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/themuseumofmodernart/sets/72157623741486824/with/4666922219/

but now the curious part:  So I was sitting there and watching the fotos when I suddenly hear strange noises from the neighbours appartment. First I didn't pay attention to that at all but then the noise got louder (it was like loughing loudly just in a little bizarre way) and I decided to look whats happening... So I opened the door to the corridor and heared the neighbour and his girlfriend and suddenly realized the noise wasn't loughing!  It was crying... and what for a...  My neighbour was in his appartment near the door and apparently had the complete breakdown like I never have experienced it at a grown man. It was the real full-body shaking sobbing and the all snotty voice thing and then the full baby bawling I was shocked! I thought there is some really serious thing happening (police to come) here especially he just didn't stop...Then suddenly I registered his girlfriend crying too, she was saying anything and suddenly he screamed like hell (but I couldn't understand about what they were talking/arguing), they were also other bizarre noises... also you could hear the noise of dripping tears (!?) from time to time (through the door) because it were felling on anything hard, like paper!
I really was thinking what the f*** is going here ???
then after 20 minutes they slowly calmed down and suddenly were quite (near little air-gasps still lasting) quite for a while but the silence was only temporarly, because now the air gasps got louder again but not because of crying (or at least not JUST crying) but because they had sex...^^ 

So now they really had sex and both (!) still sobbing at the same time... :X 

It was all that weird I didn't know if I still could trust my ears... It was completely unreal, like a sort of these strange science fiction dreams...^^

(In my appartment still the Pc on with a crying pic of that museum project on the display...)

also I'm not sure if it's really that what I think...

I don't have any contact to my neighbours so I don't know why they were crying like this. But all this things just confuse me. Especially this observation (2 meters beside my door!) randomly just happened in the moment when I was on my PC watching + finding this crying stuff art project... :O

What do you think about that?

Last edited by BadCr (July 31, 2011 12:17 am)

July 31, 2011 12:29 am  #2

Re: Some really strange observation...

I've had a similar experience with crying and arguing neighbours who woke up the entire street with their noise. They didn't quite make love later on though - they just broke up. -__-

Interesting link btw. Most of those people were disappointingly expressionless (I need something in the mouth area), but there are one or two photos that I liked.

Last edited by TorNorth (July 31, 2011 12:30 am)

Ugly crying is pretty crying

July 31, 2011 1:04 am  #3

That's an interesting observation.  Yelling matches aren't really my thing, but I'm glad to hear they made up afterwards.  Definitely wouldn't have minded listening in on the sex noises, especially if I'd enjoyed the guy's crying noises.  Though there's definitely a point where if it's too much full out wailing and sobbing, it scares me too much to be enjoyable... or at least from recordings I've heard (like sound effect tracks).  I guess I don't know for sure how I'd react in real life, but I'm only guessing I might feel the same way as whenever I hear those recordings.  A lot would depend on the context of the crying too, of course.

Thanks for sharing!

July 31, 2011 11:55 pm  #4

Wow, that's bizarre. You must have really thin walls if you could hear tears dripping. How is that even possible!?!?!

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

August 4, 2011 1:36 am  #5

maybe not thin walls but doors... We have doors where it's possible to hear really everything when someone is outside the corridor! (you could hear a mouse breath) At least when someone insinde is sitting directly next it...
So I really could hear something like tears / waterdrops falling (on something hard) when my neighbour was sitting there for some minutes...
After that he went back to the living room, and there I even couldn't understand a single word about what they were "talking"

Board footera