You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 3, 2024 8:39 pm  #1131

Re: Best friends

As we approach the bathroom he grabs me by my waist, pulls me back towards him and whispers in my ear how sexy he thinks I look walking this way and that he'd love to see me do it more often.

"Although it is a bit out of my comfort zone I'll think about it seeing how much you like it." I whisper back giggling a bit in his ear.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (May 3, 2024 8:40 pm)

May 3, 2024 8:49 pm  #1132

Hearing her answer I bend my knees a bit and give her sexy hamstrings a full of love and, why not, desire, pat, feeling her sexy muscles jiggle against my hand as she didn’t expect the impact.

May 4, 2024 3:06 pm  #1133

Hearing my answer he pats my hamstrings, making my muscles jiggle against his hand before we finish our way Into the bathroom.

May 4, 2024 5:20 pm  #1134

I smile as I feel my girlfriend’s muscles jiggle in my hand. We finally reach the restroom and I, without even giving it a second thought, crash my lips against hers in a deep kiss as I seek her outer thigh and pull it up to my waist, caressing her outer thigh and her bent calf.

May 5, 2024 5:02 pm  #1135

Barely having closed the restroom door I see him lean in and feel him press his lips against mine in a deep kiss to which I spare no time responding too. I then get taken off guard when I feel him pull my outer thigh up to his waist. I then let out a loud moan as he begins caressing my outer thigh and calf.

Without hesitation I begin trying to lower my shorts (even in my current awkward position). Sensing my struggle I feel him remove his hand from my calf and help me quickly lower my shorts.

May 5, 2024 5:20 pm  #1136

In response to her motion, I help her take her shorts off, immediately taking my pants off as well. Lifting her to the faucet, I position myself between her legs and slowly become one, feeling her quads in my hands and her inner thighs against my hips.

May 6, 2024 8:29 pm  #1137

He responds helping me take off my shorts as well as his; and then in one swift motion picks me up and sets me on the sink. He spares no time standing in between my legs so he can get at the perfect angle to enter. I feel him place his hands on my quads to help leverage himself to enter. Without hesitation I feel my inner thighs crash against his hips.

I hear him let out a loud moan as he begins to thrust hard and fast. "I don't know how much longer I'm going to last." He says starting to breathe heavy.

"That's ok because this time is just a quickie." I quip back glad this won't take long.

May 6, 2024 9:12 pm  #1138

With just the feeling of her sexy thighs bouncing in my hands and the sound of her beautiful voice moaning my name, I explode like a school boy.

May 7, 2024 7:25 pm  #1139

After only a moment of my thighs bouncing in his hands I can't help moan his name louder than intended as I feel myself reach the point as I begin bathing his member. At nearly the exact same time I feel him beginning to fill me up.

"I hope our order hasn't arrived yet." I say as we quickly dress not even letting ourselves have time to come down.

May 7, 2024 11:25 pm  #1140

I reply: “I hope so too, you know, I think I’ll have to go on rehab, I’m addicted to you.” I pat her thigh as soon as she puts her shorts back on, feeling a mild tent slowly forming.

We go back to our table…

Board footera