You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 3, 2024 8:53 pm  #131

Re: ARO from a friend’s self obs

The following weekend I send a message to my friend: “I have free time and some budget, would you like to go with me to get a pair of shorts and, maybe a cute matching top?”

May 4, 2024 3:05 pm  #132

Early the next weekend I get a text from my friend. I'm surprised, but he asks if I'd like to go clothes shopping with him as he finally has a bit of spending money.

"I didn't have any plans, so I'd love to hang out and go shopping." I begin texting back happily yet a bit surprised as he's never suggested clothes shopping (for me) before. "Just let me know where and when." I finish as I finally send my reply.

May 4, 2024 5:04 pm  #133

I smile as I reply: “Meet me at Newbury street, I’m sure we’ll find something there.”

May 5, 2024 4:56 pm  #134

I get a text back rather quickly telling me to meet him on Newberry St.

"I can be there in an hr. See you then." I text back knowing I have to get ready quickly.

I throw on a comfy yet cute pair of gray sweat pants and a gray short sleeve top and white sneakers and head out.

May 5, 2024 5:04 pm  #135

As soon as I arrive, I see my friend arrive wearing grey sweatpants and a short sleeve top. I ask her: “Shall we start our search for a beautiful outfit?”

May 6, 2024 8:23 pm  #136

He's already there when I get tgere. He seems very eager to help me pick an outfit. As soon as I cross the street to him he asks if I'm ready to start our outfit search.

"Yeah. I'm actually curious what you have in mind for me." I say in a curious tone feeling pretty good because I know if I don't like his choice I can decline until we find something I'm comfortable with.

May 6, 2024 8:57 pm  #137

We start walking, seeing stores, until we get to Ralph Lauren, I find a set I like for her. I ask: “What do you think?”

May 7, 2024 7:22 pm  #138

We start walking. I let him take the lead. He decides we should stop at Ralph Lauren. He quickly sets his eyes on an outfit he likes. Its a white shorts set with matching long sleeve zip up top.

"Its ok." I say unsure of exactly how I feel about it, but willing to give it a try.

May 7, 2024 11:20 pm  #139

I smile as I reply: “Would you like to try it out? I noticed you were expecting something more daring or shorter, so, I guess you’d feel comfortable wearing it.”

May 8, 2024 7:30 pm  #140

He explains that he picked it because it wasn't too short and he wanted me to feel comfortable wearing it; teasing that he knew I was thinking he was originally going to pick something a bit shorter. He then asks me if I'd mind trying it on.

"Sure." I say happily.

He takes the outfit off the rack and we walk back to the dressing rooms. I try it on while he waits. After a moment I come out of the dressing room doing a quick spin in front of him.

"What do you think?" I ask curiously.

Board footera