You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 14, 2017 2:25 am  #1

Cried this morning

I'm not even sure why. Things have been a little stressful, and I was thinking about some stuff, but nothing huge or major is going on. I guess sometimes, things sort of build up and just want to come out.

Anyway, my husband and I were both starting to wake up, and I rolled over next to him. He could tell something was wrong, and he wrapped his arms tightly around me, whispering that it was okay and asking if I wanted to talk about anything. I started crying a bit - mostly not sobbing at first, just sniffles and shuddering breaths. My tears were dripping onto his bare chest. As I began to cry, I noticed that letting out the tears felt really good, and I could tell that crying for a few minutes would make me feel much better. So I worked myself up a little bit, thinking about things that get me emotional, and I shared them out loud as my H spoke softly to me. I was eventually sobbing more steadily; some of the sobs were voiced, while others were rapid, breathy exhales. At one point, each sob was a single exhale, after which I remained unable to inhale for ten or fifteen seconds before I took a sharp, high-pitched breath. Tears were still steadily streaming onto his chest. My H kept holding me tightly, rubbing my back, and kissing my head.

When I'd mostly stopped crying, we kissed a bit, and he wiped my tears away and spoke tenderly to me. We ended up having sex after that, which we seem to do pretty frequently when one or both of us has been crying.

July 14, 2017 6:22 am  #2

Re: Cried this morning

Were you waiting for your husband to wake so you could cry to him, or did you wake up at the same time and got the sudden urge to cry?

Also, I like how you made yourself cry harder when you got to crying.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

July 14, 2017 6:28 pm  #3

That sounds really hot. Love the feel of a woman's tears on my chest.

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

July 14, 2017 8:58 pm  #4

TorNorth wrote:

Were you waiting for your husband to wake so you could cry to him, or did you wake up at the same time and got the sudden urge to cry?

Somewhere in between. I don't know if there had been a noise outside or something, but we both were half awake at the same time (it was fairly early in the morning). I felt glum and sort of heavy from the moment I woke up. I may have had an unsettling dream; I don't recall. I rolled over onto his chest, and he could tell I was upset from the way I was acting, which made him wake up more fully and ask me what was wrong. I definitely had the specific urge to cry to him, though, not simply to cry in general. I wanted to talk to him and be held.

I find myself crying more regularly with him than I ever have in my life. This is NOT because anything is wrong between us or because I'm depressed or anything. It's because I love the way he cares for me. Crying in his arms, during an argument, at the end of a stressful day, or just because I feel emotional about something is always cathartic and wonderful. The best part is that he cries often, too, and tells me that he trusts me completely to care for him. Our emotional intimacy and connection in general (not just the crying, although I of course enjoy that) is a huge part of why I married him.

July 14, 2017 9:54 pm  #5

I think it was you who posted that audio clip of yourself crying once. You have a very attractive cry.

July 14, 2017 11:47 pm  #6

NeedHerSobs wrote:

I think it was you who posted that audio clip of yourself crying once. You have a very attractive cry.

That was indeed me. I'll post again if I get the chance. Sometimes it's tricky remembering/wanting to record while actually crying.

July 15, 2017 12:14 am  #7

carrotcake wrote:

NeedHerSobs wrote:

That was indeed me. I'll post again if I get the chance. Sometimes it's tricky remembering/wanting to record while actually crying.

I very rarely cry. If and when I do again, maybe I'll take a picture of my tearful eyes, to please the male crying fans on here. I'm told my eyes are very expressive. 

July 24, 2017 3:50 pm  #8

Wait a minute.  Husband??? when did you get married??

July 30, 2017 5:32 pm  #9

inmyarmsagain wrote:

Wait a minute. Husband??? when did you get married??

Couple of months ago!

October 21, 2017 5:44 pm  #10

Carrotcake, this is one of my favorite obs so far, this crying episode had most of the elements that make a perfect comforting experience. The fact that you looked for him to cry on, I really love it when my wife does it. Second, feeling tears falling on his body, it is a plus. Third, you mention feeling good letting tears fall.I find high pitch sobbing sounds cute. And last of all, the best detail one can have, wipe your tears away, this is the best feeling I have had, when I wipe tears from my wife's face, I don't have words to describe it. Do you like it when your husband wipes your tears? What is your feeling/sensation when he wipes them? Hope you continue posting your amazing obs. Have a wonderful weekend.

P.S. I have also had sex after one or both cried.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (October 23, 2017 12:42 pm)

Board footera