You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 15, 2017 5:45 pm  #1

Crying and body language

Recently I noticed some minor specific crying interests that I guess I've always had, but never really took into account. I find that I am quite turned on by the sight of a woman who is crying with while cradling her head with one hand. The pose would have to be in a way so that it doesn't get int he way of the face. The curled lip would still have to be present, of course. The head lowered with one hand touching the forehead feels ideal. I don't know why I'd like this in particular. I don't generally associate my fetish with dominance and submission, but there is something "demure" about that pose that actually turns me on.

Another one that I like, and lovers of tears will probably be aghast at this, I quite like it when a woman sobs with her palms across her eyes. I generally prefer crying with the eyes visible, but some people's eyes become really tightly scrunched up while crying, and I don't find that expression partcularly attractive. On those circumstances, covering the eyes actually helps. I like it best when a woman cries with a curled lip and eyes open and expressive.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

August 18, 2017 1:18 am  #2

Re: Crying and body language

I also like both of those postures - the forehead cradled in the hand and the hand covering the eyes. I don't know why, either. My guess is that perhaps it highlights the mouth, since less of the rest of the face is visible.

I do, however, love tightly scrunched up eyes also. I think it adds to the general intensity of the face.

August 19, 2017 2:42 pm  #3

For me I don't think there is a particular body movement that I like to see when someone is crying. What's important is that I see the tears running down the person's cheeks as clearly as possible. It's frustrating when people wipe their tears before they roll down their cheeks or directly rub their eyes! I don't mind if they wipe tears away after they have ran down their face - effectively clearing the way for the next tear to fall rather than flood down the same tear track.

​Not sure it's strictly body language but I get turned on when tears go on a journey! I love to watch tears roll down a woman's face, down her neck, across her chest and disappear between her breasts! So Hot!! as I've mention before (several times probably) watching my wife's tears fall between and onto her bare breasts ranks as one of the biggest turn on I've ever experienced - mind blowing!!

August 19, 2017 4:14 pm  #4

The tears falling into breasts is something I've witnessed quite a few times in videos. Unfortunately I can't talk about those here

Ugly crying is pretty crying

Board footera