You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 3, 2017 1:57 pm  #21

Re: How did you discover your fetish/how did it begin

I remember when I was quite young, maybe 5 or 6? I was fashinated by friends (both male and female) crying. I fantasized about comforting them. At night I could fantasize about comforting both imaginary and real friends/ boys. After fantasizing like this I often felt like I needed to pee, which still happens when I get aroused. At that time of course I didn't understand what was happening to my body, but I remember I liked the feeling of it...

I also remember when I was maybe 8 or 9, i took riding lessons. I likes to watch the older kids lessons, and secretly hoped that someone would fall of their horse, because Then they Would most likely cry... sounds awful when I think about it :-O

Since then I have always had this faschination for boys/men crying. It was only recently as I watched the movie "the little death" that I realized that this was actually a real fettish. As I am quite shy when it comes to men, I get really insecure when someone cries. I want to comfort them but to me it feels like I am hitting on them, and I feel like I might get rejected.

I haven' really told anyone about this, and I don't know if I will either...

Board footera