You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 26, 2017 6:41 pm  #21

Re: Multilinguals help!

For French use words like ''pleurer'( to cry)', ''pleurnicheure''(  woman crier) , ''des larmes '' ( tears).
Personnes qui pleurent ( people who cry) , larmes des acteurs/ actrices ( tears of actors/ actresses) 
Femmes qui pleurent ( women who cry) ,

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

November 25, 2017 4:41 pm  #22

Cheers amans lacrime, and no it's not too late

I was already aware of llora, llorando and lagrima (I usually search for "lagrimas"). Sollozar and the other variations are new to me though, must use them in future searches. Can you think of any common phrases I can search. Usually in English I can search for things like "cries as" or "into tears" and get decent results. Anything in Spanish?

Also thanks psychic girl, some of those are also new

Ugly crying is pretty crying

November 25, 2017 5:27 pm  #23

TorNorth wrote:

Cheers amans lacrime, and no it's not too late

I was already aware of llora, llorando and lagrima (I usually search for "lagrimas"). Sollozar and the other variations are new to me though, must use them in future searches. Can you think of any common phrases I can search. Usually in English I can search for things like "cries as" or "into tears" and get decent results. Anything in Spanish?

Also thanks psychic girl, some of those are also new

I have seen in tv star magazines "rompe en llanto", "se suelta llorando", " llora desconsolada". Try these, wish you the best.

Board footera