You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 7, 2018 12:28 pm  #1

Crying characteristics

I see a lot of new people here, so, this is for all, trying to know a little bit more of each other. I will start.

How often do you cry (average): once every several months.

How intense do you cry:  tears falling down cheeks, rarely sobbing.

Reaction to tears: Usually wipe tears when starting to fall, sometimes allow tears to fall unchecked, seldom wipe them from cheeks.

How long does your average crying fit last: less than 5 minutes.

Cry alone, someone you trust, don’t mind crying in public: I don’t like to cry, but if no option better with wife. I would be very ashamed if crying in public.

Do you like to cry: No, for any reason

Do you like to be comforted when crying, how: Yes, I feel better when my wife kisses a tear from my eyes or tenderly wipes them from my cheeks.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (May 7, 2018 10:26 pm)

May 8, 2018 8:47 pm  #2

Re: Crying characteristics

How often do you cry: A few times a month on average. Sometimes more if my depression acts up.

How intense do you cry: Anywhere from eyes welling up to intense sobbing and shaking. 

Reaction to tears: Will let them fall up to a point, then will wipe them with my hands or with tissues.

How long does your average crying fit last: At least several minutes. Can be on and off for hours at worst.

Cry alone, someone you trust, don't mind crying in public: I don't like to cry too badly in public, but I don't mind if a few tears fall. I do prefer to cry either alone or with someone I trust, though.

Do you like to cry: When I'm feeling really upset, I like to cry to release it all. Before I started HRT, I used to not be able to cry as much as I would like, but now my emotions are a full-body experience, and crying can be a good release.

Do you like to be comforted when crying, how: Absolutely. If I can cry in someone's arms, I very much enjoy being comforted.

June 2, 2018 2:02 am  #3

Re: Crying characteristics

I have a confession. I like surveys. 

How often do you cry (average): 10-30 times per year depending on number of emotional events

How intense do you cry:  tears falling down cheeks most of the time. Sobbing more often recently.

Reaction to tears: Usually wipe them from cheeks or let them fall unchecked. 

How long does your average crying fit last: Usually around 5 minutes. Can easily go up to 10 minutes though.

Cry alone, someone you trust, don’t mind crying in public: Usually alone, in front of my wife, or during a conversation with one or two other people. Sometimes public crying is inevitable so I don't stress out about it when it happens.

Do you like to cry: If it's happy crying then yes!

Do you like to be comforted when crying, how: Yes, physically. Hugs and kisses.

Board footera