You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 10, 2018 11:27 pm  #11

Re: Drying Someone's Tears?

i've wiped my husband's tears on numerous occasions, usually with my hands or sleeve. I also let him wail and sob on my shoulder, which always gets soaked. He's not afraid to cry in front of me, and when he does, they're big droplets that fall down his face, so I love to wipe them off. There was one instance where he was crying on his knees because of some family issues that stressed him out, and I offered the skirt of my white long dress for him to use as a handkerchief, which he took. He really wet and splashed it with his tears, which excited me, so I always let him cry on my skirt. 

August 11, 2018 6:00 am  #12

randomaccount wrote:

i've wiped my husband's tears on numerous occasions, usually with my hands or sleeve. I also let him wail and sob on my shoulder, which always gets soaked. He's not afraid to cry in front of me, and when he does, they're big droplets that fall down his face, so I love to wipe them off. There was one instance where he was crying on his knees because of some family issues that stressed him out, and I offered the skirt of my white long dress for him to use as a handkerchief, which he took. He really wet and splashed it with his tears, which excited me, so I always let him cry on my skirt. 

Have you wiped another person’s tears?
You mention big tears, do they follow the same path or does he shed multiple tear streaks (you can see more than one streak on each cheek)?

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (August 11, 2018 1:06 pm)

August 11, 2018 7:09 pm  #13

Amans lacrimae wrote:

randomaccount wrote:

You mention big tears, do they follow the same path or does he shed multiple tear streaks (you can see more than one streak on each cheek)?

I definetly have wiped another person’s tears, all of my boyfriends have cried on my shoulder and I would wipe their tears, and I have also wiped some of my co workers tears as well. My husband has tears following the same tear streak at first, but does not go the same path a few tears later. I haven’t really seen him with more than 3 tear streaks on one cheek without accidentally smearing it or with my wiping them all away with my sleeve or hand. Lol maybe I should try to see how many tear streaks he can make secretly ;)

August 12, 2018 12:53 am  #14

randomaccount wrote:

Amans lacrimae wrote:

randomaccount wrote:

I definetly have wiped another person’s tears, all of my boyfriends have cried on my shoulder and I would wipe their tears, and I have also wiped some of my co workers tears as well. My husband has tears following the same tear streak at first, but does not go the same path a few tears later. I haven’t really seen him with more than 3 tear streaks on one cheek without accidentally smearing it or with my wiping them all away with my sleeve or hand. Lol maybe I should try to see how many tear streaks he can make secretly ;)

Is it common for male coworkers to look for you to cry? Are they comfortable crying in front of you? Details (unchecked tears, bury face in hands, sobbing).

Yes, please tell, next time your husband cries, how many tear streaks run down his face before it is completely wet and individual tears are no longer visible.

August 13, 2018 1:15 am  #15

Amans lacrimae wrote:

randomaccount wrote:

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Is it common for male coworkers to look for you to cry? Are they comfortable crying in front of you? Details (unchecked tears, bury face in hands, sobbing).

Yes, please tell, next time your husband cries, how many tear streaks run down his face before it is completely wet and individual tears are no longer visible.

Some of my male coworkers are very close with me, and even the ones that I am not so close with are comfortable with crying in front of me for some reason. At first I can tell they put their head down a bit and try to hide that they are crying, but after I talk to them about it they start to fully sob and let their tears run down their face unchecked, some of them having lip curls. I’m gonna fully fledge this out in obs I am going to write very soon. I’ll also make sure to write about my husband when he does cry.

Board footera