You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 4, 2012 10:02 pm  #11

Re: Wow, a lot of crying yesterday!

Carrotcake, sorry to hear about your problems and hope you and your family are ok.
I particularly enjoyed reading about your male obs. Hopefully nothing too traumatic but you experienced something I have always dreamt about. Kissing a guy when he is crying and feeling his lips tremble. Wow. One day I would love to experience that although hopefully not over something too sad. 

Crying does not indicate you are weak, since birth it has been a sign that you are alive.

July 5, 2012 6:24 am  #12

Fallingtears, it was indeed wonderful to kiss him while he cried. His specific reasons for crying that particular time weren't completely sad... just overwhelmed and exhausted. So it was cathartic for him, too.

July 6, 2012 3:04 pm  #13

carrotcake wrote:

The corners of my mouth and lips were trembling a bit

Good sign of a lip curler!

Hope your mother recovers, though.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

July 21, 2012 4:13 am  #14

meantangerine wrote:

No problem! Ich mache einen Deutschkurs. Ich bin seit drei Wochen hier, und in einer Woche fliege ich wieder nach Hause.

(Ich entschuldige mich für die Fehler!)

ja wie man sieht versteht hier mindestens eine weitere Person Deutsch...^^

July 24, 2012 9:38 pm  #15

carrotcake wrote:

Thanks, guys. Things are definitely really tough right now, but we'll work through it.

@ tearhunter: I've definitely had tears recently that have fallen down my face and onto my neck/chest/chin. In fact, I thought of you a few days ago after I had been crying when I realized that my entire neck/collarbone area was wet with tears. I'd been talking to my boyfriend and trying not to call too much attention to my crying, since I wanted him to focus on what I was saying rather than comfort me, so I didn't bother to wipe any tears away. They slid down my cheek, past my chin, and down my neck. Some dropped from the end of my chin onto the middle of my chest. Also, sometimes when I'm lying on my side in bed, tears, will slide down the side of my face and onto my neck and chest.

@ meantangerine: I LOVE crying sports players and fans. I'm a HUGE baseball fan, and I love emotional moments in games and seeing "strong" players tear up, whether it's over a win, loss, or personal emotional situation.

Okay, about my boyfriend's tears: It was completely dark in the bedroom, so I didn't actually see any of his tears, but they were soaking the night shirt I was wearing. The shirt was a tank top, so I could feel some of the tears spilling onto my shoulder and chest. Some probably did slide onto my breast area around the tank top. I also stroked his face with my hand, and it was completely coated with a layer of wetness from a steady stream of tears. His hair was also damp around his ears and behind his eyes from tears sliding around to the side. He tends to get really congested when he cries, and he usually interrupts his crying every five minutes or so to blow his nose. After we talked about what was bothering him and I could feel him beginning to break down again, I kissed his cheeks, and I could taste the saltiness of his tears all over them. Some of them dripped down over his lips while I was kissing them, too. It was extremely exciting and arousing to kiss his lips as I felt them contort and tremble. At first, they just twitched a little bit, but then he said something that pushed him over the edge, and his entire mouth contorted and bulged as he began to really sob. One thing about his crying that I always notice is that when he starts to cry really hard, he lets out a lot of short sobs in each breath. He's a big guy, so maybe he has large lungs, lol, but he seems to be able to let out a lot of rapid-fire sobs within one breath. It's a really beautiful expression of his emotional release, to me.

Oh, one side note: the next morning, we were talking a little about it, and he made one sly comment about how I must have enjoyed the crying. I know he's just teasing me, but I always give him a "look"  when he says things like that. But then he told me that he's so glad that he can feel so comfortable letting it all out with me, and that he really appreciates how much I love his emotions. So that was a nice thing to hear, especially since I can't help but be a little self-conscious about it. I know I've said this before, but I'm so grateful that he sees my fetish in that way -- as a positive thing that actually enhances his trust in me.

One word for your description of tears flowing down your face, neck etc - Yum !   

It sounds like your boyfriend can produce a lot of tears when he cries and lets them flow unchecked - which is supposed to be unusual for a guy but I don't really believe that to be honest. I find being soaked in my wife's tears a real turn-on ! Tasting salty tears while kissing her face / lips is also amazing. You are lucky to have a guy who lets his tears flow like this - I do with my wife but there is not many of us around by all accounts.

Board footera