You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 26, 2012 12:22 am  #1

TV Crying (Male Actor)

Hey guys,
Oh my gosh!! So I watch a drama show every night in the weeknight. This week was very dramatic, It's a show called Neighbour's I love it. I just have to write about it to tell you all. The basic story there was a car crash; anyway the guy that was driving the car he was crushed that he was in a car accident - his acting has been amazing. I can't put any words to it, he is my favorite actor in the show. When he started to be emotional about the accident he was crying tears down his face, I couldn't believe it I had tears just watching him cry lol that rarely happens. But wow the actor has been through a lot but oh my gosh. I'm hoping there is more crying from him this week, I'm not even sure what this week has in store. But it was so great to see good acting. Anyway that's the obs I just had to tell you all.

August 26, 2012 12:42 am  #2

Re: TV Crying (Male Actor)

Interesting.  Which network is this program on?  I've never heard of it before, and I'd like to try and catch an episode if I can.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

August 26, 2012 1:34 am  #3

Heres where you can find about it! It's a Australian and UK Drama but there are episodes here and on you tube clips I imagine!   But you can see about it here! http://neighbours.com.au/video.htm

September 1, 2012 12:22 am  #4

Ooh, which character? I watch Neighbours from time to time and would probably know who you were talking about... Sadly, the video can't be accessed from where I live (UK).

Board footera