You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 24, 2012 6:31 pm  #11

Re: Male observation!

Oh, I love a good, strong, stable comforter. Especially when it's me doing the strong, stable comforting!

I definitely agree that some of the best situations and observations have to do with "almost-crying," where the upset man is just very emotional and on the verge of tears. This definitely happens more often than full-out crying or sobbing, but the emotional intensity is still quite high. I'd almost say that the intensity is the same, but the person is just not comfortable enough or ready to actually release the emotion in the form of tears. But just the fact that he's sharing the emotion with me is a huge sign of trust, which is what really gets me. Of course, if he actually loses control and cries, that's even more intimate.

August 24, 2012 8:27 pm  #12

@caircair and @carrotcake, I am totally on the same page with everything you guys just said!  Actually, on that note, I just had a new fantasy yesterday:  I was spending ALL DAY with a guy who was very, very emotional and on the verge of tears but he had to keep everything held in because he had to be out in public, and I was like his protector, because he was hiding it from everyone but me.  So like, he and I would keep exchanging these secret little glances and he would be looking at me silently, like, help, I can't lose it in front of people, I'm barely hanging on here, this is killing me, help me, I could lose it any minute... and I was dutifully distracting attention away from him whenever I could, like physically blocking him at times, answering questions for him so he didn't need to answer them (and risk losing his composure), and squeezing his hand at times when nobody was looking to let him know that I cared... ahhh, the thrill of him being so close to crying (visibly obvious, at least to me) yet not being able to, and feeling that kind of build-up inside (plus it being our little secret and him desperately needing MY help) was such a hot tease.  But of course, this was all leading up to the big release ... so finally (in the fantasy) I succeeded in bringing his public commitments to a close and got him to a room where we could be alone, out of the spotlight.  "There!" I said to him with a smile.  "You *made* it!"  And we hugged and he absolutely lost it in my arms with uncontrollable heavy sobbing (just like the funeral guy).  Ahhhhh, hot!!!

August 25, 2012 5:19 am  #13

That would be absolutely incredible. WOW. You may have inspired me to write a little crying fiction...

August 25, 2012 2:58 pm  #14

carrotcake wrote:

You may have inspired me to write a little crying fiction...

YESSSSS!!!!    That section of the forum needs more activity (WoundedPuppy says, selfishly) 

It's weird, but in the fantasy, I keep repeating this look in my head.  Not sure if I can describe it, but we're sitting together, a little distance apart, and I'm picturing him looking at me silently while reflecting on himself and the pathetic state he's in... it's like, he's completely aware of how pathetic he looks in his near-crying state, and he's almost (but not) laughing at it, so his look to me is almost an eye roll (without actually rolling the eyes) that says, look at me, I'm such a mess, I can't believe it, but here it is, I can't control it... how pathetic am I, ugh, this is *ridiculous*, isn't it?...

Somehow, I appreciate the self-realization and utter defeat (yet vaguely amused at himself) that comes with this look.  It's not acceptance of his state (he hates it), nor is it denial of his state.  While I often love denial, for whatever reason I'm loving the lack of denial this time around... he's open and almost smiling at it, in a way (but not)... and it's all communicated with a quick look in his eyes... like, I'm sooo pathetic right now, aren't I? Yep, that's me, ohhh boy, how pathetic and embarrassing is this? But at least you're here with me...

I luvvv overly emotional boys as long as they're *aware* of how "pathetic" their ability to contain their emotions is.  If they're easy criers who are unaware of it or are almost proud to be that way, I guess it takes a bit of the fun out of it for me... their crying holds less weight somehow.  I seem to like that ever-so-slight sense of embarrassment that comes with admitting that one is overly-emotional... but other than that, over-emotional is a big plus, as it allows for more obs.

Last edited by woundedpuppy (August 25, 2012 3:40 pm)

August 25, 2012 3:21 pm  #15

Oh, and to add to what I just posted, I also see some genuine FEAR in his eyes at the exact same time! We are out in public and he knows how close to the edge he is, and he knows it's kind of scary for both of us, as my role is to avoid him being seen crying. So there's something at stake for both of us if he cries and it's like this huge shared fear that he might "blow" any minute (like a volcano or something)... ahhhh hot!!!!  So his fear of crying is another turn-on and especially us sharing that fear together.  That's what really pushes my buttons... resistance, like, oh no, don't cry, donnn't cry, please don't cry (rather than, please feel free to cry (or whatever)).  Ironic that in real life, it probably rarely happens like this for a crying fetishist (who is always thinking to themselves, please cry, please cry, I wanna see it!)

Anyone got any real life stories of when they *didn't* want someone to cry, yet it was really hot to be feeling that way??  Just curious.  In the right context, wow, I think I might just explode...

woundedpuppy wrote:

YESSSSS!!!!    That section of the forum needs more activity (WoundedPuppy says, selfishly) 

It's weird, but in the fantasy, I keep repeating this look in my head.  Not sure if I can describe it, but we're sitting together, a little distance apart, and I'm picturing him looking at me silently while reflecting on himself and the pathetic state he's in... it's like, he's completely aware of how pathetic he looks in his near-crying state, so his look to me is almost an eye roll (without actually rolling the eyes) that says, look at me, I'm such a mess, I can't believe it, but here it is, I can't control it... how pathetic am I, ugh, this is *ridiculous*, isn't it?...

Somehow, I appreciate the self-realization and utter defeat that comes with this look.  It's not acceptance of his state (he hates it), nor is it denial of his state.  While I often love denial, for whatever reason I'm loving the lack of denial this time around... he's open... and it's all communicated with a quick look in his eyes... like, I'm sooo pathetic right now, aren't I? Yep, that's me, ohhh boy, how pathetic is this? But at least you're here with me...

I luvvv overly emotional boys as long as they're *aware* of how "pathetic" their ability to contain their emotions is.  If they're easy criers who are unaware of it or are almost proud to be that way, I guess it takes a bit of the fun out of it for me... their crying holds less weight somehow.  I seem to like that ever-so-slight sense of embarrassment that comes with admitting that one is overly-emotional... but other than that, over-emotional is a big plus, as it allows for more obs.

Last edited by woundedpuppy (August 25, 2012 3:35 pm)

August 26, 2012 12:10 am  #16

Wow that observations sounds amazing, funerals are hard, I'm blown away by reading the obs, anyway thanks for sharing woundedpuppy.

September 1, 2012 12:19 am  #17

Ah, I'm happy for you, Woundedpuppy! Sounds gorgeous!

As for your comment, 'I seem to like that ever-so-slight sense of embarrassment that comes with admitting that one is overly-emotional' - yes! I LOVE a hint of embarrassment in a crier, it's so adorable! Almost as though I need them to understand that crying is a little embarrassing, or I lose respect for them, you know? Proud criers aren't attractive at all. And that embarrassment goes hand in hand with struggling against crying, which is SO hot. The struggle is part of the beauty of the eventual breakdown.

September 1, 2012 5:16 am  #18

Agreed!

September 3, 2012 5:41 am  #19

Ooh, yes, the fear of the breakdown. That's hot, especially if the guy were to throw me a glance, almost begging me to help him control his emotions and hold it together. And that somehow, with just one glance back, I could convey a sense of resolve that told him that he WOULD be able to hold it together just long enough, of course, for us to make it to the end of the day, after which he could completely dissolve in my arms.

The only experience I've ever had that was even similar to this didn't even directly involve me, so it wasn't anywhere near as exciting or hot as we're discussing here. Once, when I was still in school (before college -- don't remember if it was junior high or high school), a boy was discussing something intensely with a teacher, and he looked really close to a breakdown. He was fidgeting like crazy, not making eye contact with the teacher, and pressing his lips together. As he glanced around the room (everywhere but the teacher's face), I could see that fear in his eyes, that dread, knowing that he shouldn't (COULDN'T) lose control of his emotions. I was hoping for his sake that he wouldn't cry because I could see how desperately he was fighting it, but I also couldn't look away because I was tantalized by that fear and desperation in his eyes.

In the end, I think he walked out still on the verge of tears. I'd be willing to bet he cried after leaving the room, but I don't know for sure (maddeningly enough). I saw him later in the day, and I admit that I looked for any remnants of emotion in his expression, but he looked much calmer/neutral.

I think if I were to be actually involved in a situation like that, where I was the source of comfort, the anticipated outlet for the emotion... wow, that would be incredible!

September 4, 2012 3:26 am  #20

Hot obs, Carrotcake!  "Fear" observations are welcome anytime!!

carrotcake wrote:

Ooh, yes, the fear of the breakdown. That's hot, especially if the guy were to throw me a glance, almost begging me to help him control his emotions and hold it together. And that somehow, with just one glance back, I could convey a sense of resolve that told him that he WOULD be able to hold it together just long enough, of course, for us to make it to the end of the day, after which he could completely dissolve in my arms.

Ahh, that ties in with my intense attraction to the "wounded puppy" -- he is, in essence, "begging" me for something, whether it be to help him hold it together or to help him by being there for him (so he can cry in my arms).  Hehe... beg, beg (whimper, whimper!)... he needs me, he needs me...  

I guess I have been on the receiving end of 'begging' in a few break-up situations, but it's not really the same thing as being begged for help to keep from crying in public or begging for help in coping with a situation.  In the break-up situations, much more of an investment was required.  Like, it was still cute and sexy, but I was also too involved in the logistics of the situation outside of the crying part!  The scenarios discussed above sound like pure uncomplicated fetish heaven, in my opinion!

Board footera