You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 12, 2023 4:42 pm  #11

Re: Hi there, I am newbie

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Interesting your wife knows about your fixation and more interesting she loves when you sob, does she wipe or kiss your tears when this happens?
You mention she has cried during sex, do you indulge taking care of her tears?

No, she doesn’t.. She can hug me or take my hand. As to me - yes, I love to kiss her face and tears)

July 1, 2023 11:35 pm  #12

Chris wrote:

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Interesting your wife knows about your fixation and more interesting she loves when you sob, does she wipe or kiss your tears when this happens?

No, she doesn’t.. She can hug me or take my hand. As to me - yes, I love to kiss her face and tears)

How does she react when you wipe and/or kiss her tears?

July 29, 2023 5:15 pm  #13

Amans lacrimae wrote:

If I cry she can hug me or take my hand) There are not a lot of tears when I cry:_)
Yes, I take care of her tears, kiss her wet face, and I love looking at her face for a while during her crying because curl lips and sobbing are deep attracting me <3

July 29, 2023 6:33 pm  #14

I like that your wife has a lip curl. Is it prominent?

Ugly crying is pretty crying

July 29, 2023 9:43 pm  #15

TorNorth wrote:

I like that your wife has a lip curl. Is it prominent?

Not so prominent as I would like:_), only if she is sobbing, it is not often.. The more lip curl and chin trembling the more beautiful and pretty crying seems to me..)

Board footera