You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 5, 2023 3:30 am  #1

Me!

Hello! I'm Harry! Well, it's not my real name, but... you can call me that!

Sex: Male (I think...)

Orientation: Bi or Pan (yh idk)

Age: hmm I think I'll leave it alone for now, but I'm not over 25

Interested in: Since I was little, I've been interested in tears falling from women's faces (mostly), and there are people I really want to see their tears falling, but so far, nothing.

Interest in the forum: Until a few months ago, all the content I found about crying was by chance. But, I got so obsessed, that I started looking for content all over the internet, and when I discovered that there is a forum just for that, I wasted no time and rushed here. I mostly like watching videos of young girls (in their 20s), but I also like hearing your stories (in detail, of course) and telling mine, because I know that here you will understand me.

Your own crying: Look, when I cry naturally I almost never pay attention to my tears because I'm sad or angry and I don't worry about it. It's rare times that I let my tears flow. But I have to confess that there are times when I purposely make myself cry and record myself, and this is where things get interesting.I've recorded myself crying since I was a child, and since then I've... never stopped. The times I've done this, I've been able to see that I have really good tears. I once managed to make 4 tears fall from my face in just one second.

Other fetishes: idk... Goth girls and boys, I think...

Yourself in general: I like music and I'm learning to play piano and guitar. I also really like cartoons and I like drawing and I'm even learning how to do animation!

December 5, 2023 4:06 am  #2

Re: Me!

Thank you for sharing a part of yourself. May I ask a couple of questions?
Have you ever had your tears wiped or kissed?
Have you ever felt others tears land on your skin or proactively wipe or kiss tears from someone else?

Board footera