You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 7, 2023 11:01 pm  #1

Remerging from the shadows

Was wondering what to say given my prolonged absence - some of you may remember me - some will not.

I'm not going to go into why I appeared to vanished off the planet but I've always missed this forum and decided it was time to stop by from time to time. I won't be as prolific a poster as I once was and I won't visit as often as I did before but I hope to engage in some good old crying and tears discussion with a sprinkling of observations from time to time.

I'm so glad I still recognise a few old friends and look forward to making some new friends. 

December 8, 2023 4:07 am  #2

Re: Remerging from the shadows

Welcome back! You were missed.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

December 8, 2023 1:18 pm  #3

Yes!!!! Welcome back!!!

December 8, 2023 2:11 pm  #4

Glad to see you alive! Your sudden departure had people worried. I've had quite a few "where's TH" pms over the years. Hope you got a decade's worth of obs to share...

Ugly crying is pretty crying

December 8, 2023 4:30 pm  #5

But seriously though, I literally thought you had died.

No more abrupt disappearances! I forbid it!

December 19, 2023 8:52 am  #6

@truffle (and everyone else) I'm so sorry if my disappearance worried folks - I should have at least posted that I was still alive and kicking. The final decision to take a break was sudden but that's no excuse really for not letting you know.

@TorNorth I do have a number of good observations of both male and female crying that I will share over time. I will also share some of the many crying episodes I've experienced myself since I've been away. There has been a lot of tears flowing down my cheeks! I find myself to be very emotional still to this day and I continue to cry easily and frequently so I'm sure I'll have a few fresh self observations for you all.

Last edited by tearhunter (December 19, 2023 8:52 am)

January 13, 2024 6:24 pm  #7

As you are remerging, I'll remerge too 
I've never been a great poster here, but I've always enjoyed your posts and I've been always lurking from time to time. Sorry!

Board footera