You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 9, 2024 5:33 pm  #1

Vintage crying scenes

Hi all! Recently I’ve been looking for crying scenes that are older. I’m talking like 1930-1975. I really love old movies, and I actually barely watch modern movies. I also think that vintage crying scenes are more dramatic, which I like. So, does anyone have any crying scenes that you recommend? Unfortunately, male crying scenes barely happened back in the days. It’s like finding a needle in a haystack… !

March 9, 2024 7:26 pm  #2

Re: Vintage crying scenes

I do know of a couple of female crying scenes in old movies if that would help

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

March 10, 2024 12:36 pm  #3

One of my favourite Crying Scene is from Jack Nicholson in FIVE EASY PIECES (1970), I you watch closely you see the tears.
I will open a thread in the Video Section

March 12, 2024 7:20 pm  #4

Might be a little past 75 but I know of a few:
Alan Alda in MASH, season 1 'Sometimes You Hear the Bullet'. It's a classic scene.
Shaun Cassidy cries in a few episodes of the 1977 Hardy Boys. He had a cute scene in the Dracula episode that awakened my interest in male crying. There were two scenes in the s3 episode Last Kiss of Summer. I believe there were others but I didn't see the whole series, just a few episodes that were copies of copies of VHS taped off the tv I bought from a superfan on ebay in the early 2000s. I hear the whole series is on DVD now.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

Board footera